How Dinner Goes (Pt 2)

TsuChoko

You usually helped cook in the kitchen,with Tsu or Uruaka's help. You've been helping cook since you were about 6. You were washing some vegetables for the meal,and was in charge of cutting them,they did trust you with that,as long as you were in the kitchen with one of them.

You really liked being in the middle of the action. If they had desert,you'd help Tsu with that.

BakuDeku

Inko always welcomed you to help her cook,you've been doing it since you were 7. She taught you about everything she deemed appropriate,it made her proud,especially since you were a fast learner.

Todobaku

You didn't like cooking with Todoroki,so you never did. It wasn't offending him,as he didn't think he'd want to be interuppted or anything while cooking

Tododeku

Todoroki and Deku would always include you when they cooked. Since you were 4,you've shown an interest in cooking. They started you off easy,and now you could cut vegetables and put them in the pot,as long as one of them was helping. They were both super proud of you(proud of you is my words that make me cry)

Todobakudeku

You always loved to cook,usually with Bakugo or Inko. You had been cooking since you were 2,of course it started easy and 8 years later,it's basically expected you helped. Of course you always did.

Momojirou

Momo would usually cook for the 3 of you.

EraserMic

Eri,Aizawa and you would cook. Almost always Denki,and Shinsou weren't there, but on rare occasions when they were,it was always a mess.

KiriShido

You always helped your dad cook. You always were involved in some way and have been since you were 6. It always helped you calm down to do it with your parents

ShinKami

Shinosu and you would cook,as he's been teaching you since you showed an interest at 3. When Shinsou was at patrol, dinner usually was takeout(which you'd never tell Shinsou but was secretly your favorite)