Your Biggest Fear

TsuChoko(Fear: Claustrophobia-fear of confined spaces)

You were hanging out with your friends and you all decided to play hide and seek,you went to hide.You found the perfect place or so you thought,it was a small closet,it was your closet,you got in,and huddled up tightly,but almost as soon as you did,you look around scared.You felt trapped.

You heard "Ready or not here I come!"

You didn't care about winning,you just wanted out,you start getting scared and start crying and try and get out but you couldn't open it.

Tsu soon heard you and found you.She let you out as you cried.

"Hey it's okay,I'm here"Tsu said,rocking you.She knew you guys were playing Hide and seek,so she usually didn't mind if you hid somewhere,unless she thought you were hurt or scared.

"Closet is scary"You sob

"I know"Tsu said

BakuDeku(Coulrophobia-Fear of Clowns)

Your parents both had the day off,and decided to take you to the circus, you didn't know what to expect,as you've never been,it definitely seemed exciting.

You went into one of the tents,and you saw someone come out of a small car,then a few more,they all had white faces,it scared you,they were creepy.

One laughed and you wanted to start dashing out,but you held onto Deku looking away.Deku took note and you three left.

"Hey there's no more clowns around,you can look back up."

You do,and as said no more clowns were around.

"Clowns awe scawy"You say

TodoBaku(Dentophobia-A fear of the dentist)

You had to go to the dentist again,it was no secret you didn't like the dentist.

Last time you had to go,you bit the dentist,your parents were grateful,he didn't kick you guys out.

They promised to go with you this time,to make sure the dentist didn't do something he wasn't supposed to do,as you said when he put the hook thing in your mouth.

You promised not to bite him,if they were in there with you.

You guys walked in,and you sat next to Bakugo.

When you were with the dentist your parents as promised we're there.

He put a mirror and something else in your mouth, it felt super weird.

He then got out the hook,and you bit down,not meaning too.

He was suprised,you did it again.

"Brat, we're in here with you,and you said you wouldn't."Bakugo said

"I didn't mean to,it was an accident"

He keeps going through your mouth with the hook,you gagged and then he brushed your teeth.

Tododeku(Astraphobia-The fear of thunder and lightning)

You were just getting to sleep,but heard a crack of thunder,and jumped up in fear.You didn't want to bother your parents,since this was the second time that week.

You heard the crack of lighting,and covered your face with the blanket.You didn't like thunder or lightning it was scary.

You know it couldn't hurt you if you were inside,but still what if it did?

You hear a other crack and you scream.

Both parents rush in and hug you, consoling you telling you everything is alright.