Episode 23: "Once again, it seems."

Y/N's P.O.V

I was on my way to the party till I ran into Cedric once again.

"Hey Y/N..." Cedric said standing in front of me.

"Hey Ced." I just tried walking pass him, not wanting to start a conversation.

"Wait." He grabbed my arm.

"What is it?" I turned to him.

"I'm sorry I was being pushy, I just want what's best for you. I hope we can still be friends."

"Thanks Cedric, I appreciate it, honestly. We're cool. Are you coming to the party?"

"Of course I am." He chuckled. And just like that we were off.

After about two minutes we made it to the Gryffindor common room.

"Ah, Y/N! Glad you could make it!" Fred said as he kissed my hand.

"Hey Fred." I giggled.

As I walked in the room, it reeked of the smell of alcohol. People were definitely drunk and makin out. Wow. "Y/N, hey!" Oliver said as he put his arm around me. "Hey!" We talked for a bit before he went to talk to other people.

I walked over to where they were giving alcohol. The bar. "Hey can I get..." I had no idea what to get, I never drank before in my life. To be honest I felt so alone which was the reason I want to get something. I was usually with Draco but, is he that low to not even tell me where he's going, even if we're just friends, he could've at least told me...oh well. It's not a big deal.

"What your strongest drink?" I asked the bartender. He seemed shocked as I had a Ravenclaw color themed scrunchy on my wrist. He probably didn't expect it.

"If you want something strong I suggest Vodka or Gin."

"Can you do both?" I asked.

"Someone seems down." The bartender said as he served my drink.

"Enjoy!" He gave me a shot. I drank in in one gulp. And boy was it hella strong.

"Woah Y/N, taken it strong I see." Luna chuckled.

"Yeah yeah." I chuckled. I stumbled a bit while making my way to the bartender again.

"Another one please!" I shouted a bit. The music was so loud that no one hear but the bartender.

Without a word he gave me two shots. Took both of them in at a time. At this point I began stumbling and mumbling over my words and walking funny.

"Hey, Cedric!" I shouted happily. As I put my arms around his neck

"Hey Y/N, what's u-" He was cut off by me. I went straight in with a kiss.

He seemed in shock. But he didn't break it. We both went in for a long kiss of him cupping my face and me just putting my hands on his cheeks. We just kissed. I imagined Draco. I imagined being at the astronomy tower under the stars. I continued to kiss Cedric and he placed his hands in my waist. Still thinking I was with Draco. But I wasn't. I was brought back to reality by the sound of a familiar voice.

"Diggory!" A blonde hair boy yelled from across the room.

As he made his way to Cedric I collapsed.

"Y/N wake up. Wake up." I felt a nudge at my shoulder. It was Draco. And I was in his dorm. Laying in his bed.

I slowly sat up bringing my hands to my head.

"Ow, my head, what time is it" I asked. I didn't exactly realize I was talking to Draco. It seemed to good to be true at the moment.

"Y/N, what the hell." Draco said "it's been five hours since your fun make out session with Diggory."