Episode 33: The Date

A/N: broo ppl might get mad if I don't add a freakin TW, like bruh. Anyways sensitive topics TW I guess.

I woke up bright and early. I had a big day ahead of me. And may I add, the stupid date Hermione has planned. I got in my robe and headed down to breakfast. As walking in I was hoping to see Draco at the Slytherin table but before I could even move my eyes, Hermione and Ginny walked up to me. "Morning!" They both said in unison.

"Oh, hey guys." I said unimussed.

"What's with that face? Today is the date!" Hermione said excitedly. "And may I add, a double date."

"A double date- Why?" I asked. "So I can help you out. Duh." Hermione said.

"Who are you going with?" I asked as I sipped my tea.

"Harry-" I cut Hermione off but spitting my tea all over Nevivlle on the other side of the table. "I'm so sorry Neville!" I said handing him a napkin. He seemed nice about it though. Thank the heavens.

"Wha- Why Harry?" I said cleaning my chin. Ginny walked away. "Well, I'm just helping him out a bit. And he's helping me too."

"How?"

"Long story, anyways, it will be a fun night, just please don't be cold towards Cedric, he really likes you."

"Yeah and dated Cho for the longest time. I love Cho me and her talk a lot but that's just weird."

"Stop overthinking it."

"Okay, okay." I said and walked away. What is up with her? Why is she so invested in my dating life?

I walked over to the empty potions class and just slid down the wall and sat on the floor. I sighed. I hope Harry has a plan. I might need to tell him everything. I'm scared.

"Aye what did Hermione tell you?" Ron said walking up to me.

"What are you talking about, Ron?"

"You guys are going on a double date??" He asked.

"Yeah." I said looking down.

"Who is she going with???" He said tightening his fists.

What should I say? "Um, I don't know."

"Well if you find anything, let me know." He said walking away towards Lavender. What? He has to much pride.

Anyways I left the the class and walked out to the hallway.

"Miss Y/L/N." Snape said coming out of the shadows. It startled me. And I jumped a bit.

"Oh. Hello professor." I said backing up a bit.

"A word." He said walking to the nearest classroom. I followed him in.

"What is it?"

"You and Mr Malfoy told me you'd be careful."

"What? Where are-"

"No! You're not."

I looked down at the floor.

"Lucious already has suspicions that Draco has his memories back."

"I don't know what to say. I'm sorry."

"It's to risky, Y/N." Snape said.

"What are you saying?" I said looking up to him.

"It's best to end your relationship with Mr. Malfoy indefinite."

I felt my eyes tearing up. "What? No... I can't-"

"Do you want him to die?" Snape said cutting me off.