Episode 4: "But....father"

I woke up to the sound of a small creature. "Um Luna what is that?" I asked stretching on my bed. "Oh I'm not sure, but its sure is cute and I'm not about to kill it or expose it to any of the professors." She said calmly while petting the small creature. "Well then, I'm going to go down to breakfast, see yeah there?" I said. "Yep!" She said turning her attention back to the odd creature. I walked into the great hall and walking towards the Gryffindor table. "Hey guys, is it fine if I sit with you guys today?" Already sitting down before they can answer. "Yep!" Hermione, Harry, Ron, and others said in unison. "How was the rest of your guy's evening?" I asked. "Good just very tired, we talked for hours." Harry said. A few minutes later I turned my head to the Slytherin table. Hoping for something or someone to walk in? Not even 5 minutes later Draco walked in making his way to his minions. I noticed the same girl getting awfully close to him. "Y/N?" Harry said. "Y/N?" He said again. "Oh hi, sorry I was a bit zoned out," I said. "Zoned out looking at the Slytherin table?" Hermione asked. "It happens...I stare off In space anywhere." Trying to sweep off what they just saw. "Hey, I'm actually not that hungry, I'm going to start prepping for my next class, see you guys later!" I said. I started to walk out the great hall, and before leaving I noticed Draco wasn't at his table anymore. While walking down the hall I heard the same voices from last night. "You pathetic, useless boy. You have till tonight." "But....father" "Now, now, Draco, make me proud, son." The taller man walked off leaving the boy alone. I was in shock, that's Dracos dad?! Suddenly, Draco spotted me. I tried to run the other way but he grabbed my arm and brought me into an empty classroom. "Listen um, I didn't mean-I wasn't-" I've never had trouble taking the words out of my mouth. "What did you hear." He said with an angry face. "..." I said nothing, what was I suppose to say. I was speechless. He came centimeters within my face and whispered in my ear. "What. Did. You. Hear." "Ok, Malfoy, by accident I might've heard a little bit at the end of your conversation with, I assume your father," I said calmly as he backed away from me a few inches. "If you tell anyone about that, I won't hesitate to curse or even kill you." He put his hands in a fist. He straightened up his robe and was about to walk out the door. "Wait," I said. He stopped, "What is it." "What does your father want you to do?" I asked. "You really have bad manners- what's your name?" "...Y/N" I said. "Well Y/N, you really have bad manners. Don't you know it's bad manners to ask someone about their own personal issues?" He said. "Your issues? Or doing someone else's bidding?" I said "That's none of your concern, this conversation never happened." He said walking out the door.

I made my way to the Library where I saw that same girl. I turned to Hermione who's always there studying. "Hermione? " I asked. "Yeah?" She said. "Who's that girl over there?" I asked. "Oh that's Pansy Parkinson, she's usually hanging out with the Slytherin boys in her house." "Oh is she dating one of the boys?" I asked. "Um Y/N, why are you so interested in what's going on in the Slytherin house lately?" Crap was I caught? I can't even explain to myself either why I'm so interested in what goes on in their house. "Well no reason, I just was wondering..." I said as I waved goodbye to Hermione. She probably thinks I'm on something. But lately, I've been so interested in what's going on with Draco Malfoy. The schools Bully, the Slytherin prince......

I'm sorry this chapter is short I do want the plot to move on faster so I hope you enjoyed this chapter! ALSO quick note this is going on around the 6th movie: Half-Blood Prince