Episode 32: "Why is everything so hard"

"Hey this Friday is the date." Hermione said walking up to me I'm the hall.

"What?"

"The date."

"Oh. Okay." I said. "Who am I going with?" I asked.

"That will be a surprise." Hermione said in excitement.

"Is it Cedric?" I asked unimpressed.

"Damn it." She said.

"Hermione, Cedric and I friends, why would you set us up?"

"I see the way he looks at you, he really likes you, I can tell." She said.

"I don't wanna give anyone ideas though."

"Do you want to move on from Draco or not?"

I was trapped. "Fine." I said walking away.

{Time Skip: Tonight}

It was around 9:30 P.M, past everyone's bedtime. I got ready and I was out the door. As I was walking to the astronomy tower I was nervous. First official date. Wonder what he has planned.

I opened the door and saw Draco watching the stars from the railing of the tower.

"Hey." I said walking in. "You're not thinking of jumping are you?" I chuckled.

"I would."

"No, don't say that. What would I do without you?" I said cupping his cheek. He put his hand on mine.

"Oh please, what would I do with you?" He said bringing me into a hug.

"As long as we're here for each other everything will okay. Anyways, what do you have planned, Malfoy." I smiled at him.

He walked over to the side of the room
and took out a record player.

"Look what I found in the room of requirements." He said.

"Woah, this is so cool!" I said looking at the junky item.

He took a vinyl out and placed it. "I've been practicing." He chuckled.

(Recommended: Play the song while reading, works better if your in a laptop/computer, you can also listen before too, but it's better to do it while reading)

He brought his hands and placed them on waist as I put my hands on his shoulders and we began to dance. I placed my head on his shoulder and we were just in the moment. The moonlight, the stars, just helped make it more romantic.

"Y/N?" He said, as we continued to dance.

"Hm?" I said.

"You know the mirror in the room of requirements, how it shows our desires?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?"I said placing my hand on the back of his head, stroking his hair.

"There's always one thing I always desired but I never told anyone. I didn't want to seem pathetic." He said quietly.

"Draco..." I said. "What is it? You don't have to tell me though..."

"I always..." I heard his voice crack. "I always wanted to be friends with them." He said pulling away a bit but holding my hands.

"What? With who?" I asked. Then I realized. "Oh." I brought Draco into a hug.