Obey Me!

"Guys? Where are you?! I can't see anything!" I screamed. It was pitch black. I couldn't even see my hands in front of me. It was so dark and I couldn't find any of the demon brothers which made me fear that they'd left me.
"If this is some sort of prank, I will never talk to you again so turn the lights on and come out!"
No response.
"Please," I started crying, my heart was racing and I was beginning to panic, "Mammon? Beel? Lucifer? Guys, please!"
~~
(Switch POV)

Lucifer heard MC screaming his name and immediately rushed to their room. He found MC crying and thrashing around in bed. His nerves calmed down when he realized they were only having a nightmare.
"MC, wake up. You're dreaming." He held their face as they woke up. Lucifer wiped their tears with his thumb.
"Lucifer?"
"It's me."
MC timidly reached for his face.
"It's ok. You can touch me."
They held his face for a short while before jumping up to give him a hug. Their breath was shaky but they seemed to be calming down.
"If I asked you to go back to sleep, would you listen?"
MC shook their head.
Lucifer sighed, "I thought as much. Very well, you will sleep in my room with me."
"Why not here?" MC asked.
"My bed has more than enough room for two."

After going back to his room, Lucifer helped them into bed and got in himself. He noticed how far MC was.
"What are you doing over there? You'll end up rolling off the bed. Come closer."
MC scooted closer to Lucifer, close enough that he pulled them into his chest.
"Get some sleep."
"Goodnight." MC stuttered.

In the morning, MC came out of Lucifer's room only to immediately bump into Mammon.
"What the hell were you doing in Lucifer's room and why are you wearing his coat?!"
MC stuttered as they tried to explain.
"We just slept together—"
"Slept together?!"
"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT! I had a nightmare last night and Lucifer let me sleep with him in his room. That's all."
"Then why are you wearing his coat?!"
"He let me borrow it so I'm not walking around in my pjs for everyone to see."
It was hard for MC to convince Mammon that nothing happened but in the end they just gave up. Mammon was a bit salty and gave MC the silent treatment (though it didn't last long).
MC was just glad that they weren't alone and that the boys would never leave them alone.