Obey Me! (Mammon)

"Scumbag!"
"Moron!"
"Idiot!"
Everyone was insulting him again. I never wanted to step in because I felt like it was always a family matter, but I feel like they were going too far this time.
"This is all your fault! You'd do anything for some money!"
"STOP IT!" I shouted. Everyone went silent and looked at me. "STOP INSULTING HIM! SAY ONE MORE BAD THING AND I WILL HURT YOU!" I knew I had no power or even the strength to actually hurt them, but I didn't care.
"Do you guys ever consider his feelings at all? You all insult him so much and don't realize the damage it does to someone's psyche! I understand your frustration with him sometimes but that gives you no right to insult him!"
"Woah, why are we getting lectured?! Mammon is the one—!"
"I'm still talking!" I shout. "You don't know the situation he may have been in, and besides, have you forgotten he's the Avatar of Greed?!
"I didn't call him names." Beel mumbled.
"I know Beel, I'm sorry you're caught up in this. I'm talking to them." I say pointing at Levi, Asmo, Lucifer, and Satan.
Lucifer looked angry as I pointed at him.
"MC, are you saying you're lecturing me as well?"
"Yes." I say unafraid of him. "You are always so hard on him, more than the others!"
"Hey, MC, ya don't have to do this. It doesn't bother me that they call me names."
"Mammon, you deserve to be treated with respect and you deserve to be loved! I can't just sit and watch them be so mean to you!"
"MC, we never meant for you to think we don't love our brother." Asmo says. "Of course we do."
"When was the last time you've told him?"
They stay quiet.
"Thought so." I turned back to Mammon, "I love you."
"H-hey, what do ya think you're doin' saying that out of nowhere!" He blushed.
"I love you. You're doing your best and I'm proud of you." I started tearing up.
"What are ya crying for?!"
"I just... want you to know that I love you and I care about you and, and..." I sniff between words.
"Why do you care so much MC? It's not like they're calling you names."
"Because... I had to deal with the same thing when I was in the human world. I was always called names and it hurt! I don't want to see you hurt too!"
As I wiped my tears away, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.
"We promise to be nicer to Mammon." Levi mumbles.
"I can't make any promises but I can do my best." Satan said.
"I'll do my best to treat Mammon as fairly as I do the others." Lucifer sighs.
"MC, I'll give you some food if you stop crying." Beel tempts me. I laugh a little.
"Mammon, you're a good big brother." Asmo says.
After the whole lecture and after I stopped crying, we all decided to go out to eat. Beel went to go wake Belphie up while I went to my room to wash my face.
Knock knock knock
"Come in!" I call out.
"Hey, MC, it's Mammon. I just wanted to say thank you. I also wanted to tell ya that... I love ya too." He blushed.
I smiled, not understanding that he was confessing his feelings.
"Thanks, Mammon."
"I don't think ya understand. I really love ya. A lot. You're special to me, almost more special than money. This whole thing happened because I needed money... so I could ask ya out on a date and take ya somewhere nice."
"Mammon." I run up to him, wrap my arms around his neck, and pulled him in for a kiss.
It took him by surprise but he kissed me back. Damn, he was such a good kisser.
"You don't need to take me somewhere nice on a date. Any time with you means so much to me."
Knock knock
"MC, hurry up! We're ready to go! We're waiting on you and Mammon!" Levi says through the door.
"Be out in a sec!" I call out.
"One more kiss for the road." He says. I kiss him once more and we both head out to meet up with everyone else.