School Crush

It's been a month since I started this new school. I should know where all my classes are by now but I can't seem to remember. There is one thing that's always on my mind though, and that's this really cute guy in my class. We share most classes so I see him a lot. I don't know much about him but I'm too scared to talk to him.
One day, we got paired for an assignment. I was so happy and so nervous! We got to talking about ourselves and got to know each other more. We were pretty similar. Though I would have loved to spend more time with him, lunchtime is when we go with our own friend group.
When the bell rang, I started heading to class. I saw the guy I liked with his friends, it seemed like he was going to ditch. I wasn't looking where I was going and I tripped over a bench. I looked around, hoping no one saw. But a lot of people did. Everyone, even the guy I like, started laughing. I felt embarrassed and a bit annoyed. I walked away trying to hold back my tears.

The next day, he tried to apologise to me but I didn't want to hear it. I was still upset and embarrassed.
"I really like you!" He shouted. I stopped, wanting to turn around and hug him but I couldn't face him.
"I like you too." I said and walked away.
Lunch came again, and as I was talking to my friends, the guy I liked hugged me from behind. I felt butterflies in my stomach! I was stunned, I couldn't think!
"Please forgive me."
"O-ok." I stutter.
"Will you go out with me?"
"Yes!" I turned around and hugged him. He explained to me that my clumsiness was adorable and he didn't mean to laugh.