The Owl House (Lumity)

(The picture is my own art, please do not steal!)

My biggest fear used to be getting rejected by someone I really like, but now, I think my biggest fear is losing the person I really like.
Luz and I aren't a couple, though I wish we were, but we did become friends. I never would have thought this would happen.
Her optimism is annoying but it's also refreshing. She likes all the same things I do too! I could never tell her how I feel but i think being friends for now is ok with me.

I messed up a spell. And I messed up bad. The spell was only supposed to target my brother and sister as a prank! I didn't realize it would spread to everyone! I casted a nightmare spell but it was more powerful than I thought. I tried calling for help but no one came. I ran over to Luz's place, the Owl House, and shouted for her. The talking owl on the door was asleep, no matter how hard I tried he wouldn't wake up to let me in!
"Luz! I need your help! Please!" I panicked and kicked the door open. I saw Luz, Eda, and King sleeping on the floor. The look on their faces told me that the nightmare spell got to them too.
"No, no, no! This is all my fault! Luz, please! I need you!" I shook her but she didn't wake up. The tears started falling. Then I had an idea.
"Maybe Eda has something. That could help me!" I searched all around the house for anything I could use to help me.
I found a room with a big nest in it. Eda's room. I looked through drawers and closets to find something. In the closet at the very top was a big book. It seemed promising. I brought it down and started flipping through the pages to find something that may be useful.
I found a page that talks about entering someone's dreams. "That's it! I could use this to wake up Luz! No. I should wake up Eda first. She'll be more helpful."
I read the page carefully. Turns out I had to brew a concoction for the spell to work. Wishing an hour I had all I needed to start making it. As I went back to the living room, I pulled a hair from Eda's head. It was the last ingredient I needed.
I mixed it in and then drank it, gagging at the taste. Soon enough I fell unconscious, but when I woke up I was still at the Owl House!
"Did I do it wrong?! This can't be right! I followed all the steps!" I panicked.
"Hey kid, what are you doing here?" I hear a familiar voice.
"Eda! I'm so glad you're here! I need you to wake up! You're trapped in a nightmare!"
"Yeah, I know! And now I know who to blame." She looked at me sternly.
"The spell was only meant as a prank! I wanted payback against my brother and sister, I didn't think the spell was this powerful!"
"I get it, you don't have to worry. I did something similar to my sister."
"Really?"
"Yeah. But let's stop the chitchat and get going. The longer the spell lasts, the more deadly it becomes."
"How do we get out of here?"
"You used a dream walking spell, right? So, it should be easy for you. If I wake up, so do you."
"How will we wake up everyone else?"
"I got a few tricks up my sleeve, don't you worry."

After escaping Eda's nightmare, we both woke up at the Owl House where Luz and King we're still sleeping. Eda grabbed a box from her hair, opened it, and pulled out a small vial.
"What is that?" I asked as she pulled the cork out. Immediately my nose was filled with something that smelled more awful than what the dream walking concoction tasted like.
One sniff from Luz and King, and they were awake. They both seemed really disgusted by the smell.
"Luz! I'm so glad you're ok!" I hugged her tightly.
"Amity? What's going on?"
"I was so scared."
"Now to wake everyone else up." Eda said with a sigh.

After so many hours of waking everyone up, I decided to tell Luz everything. She stood quiet while I told her everything, it made me worry.
"I understand if you don't feel the same."
"Amity, I really like you too! You're a great witch and you're really pretty!"
My face turned red.
"Then... will you... go on a date with me?" I asked.
"Yeah!"