Haikyuu!!

Even though I'm not a boy, I was in the boy's volleyball team. I was admired by so many people and so many girls often confessed that they liked me.
I was playing a game, getting really excited and I was really focusing. Suddenly, a teacher came in and said I was meant to go to the hospital because my relatives were there. I immediately ran out of the gym and went to the hospital. On my way, many girls tried to ask me what was wrong.
"I'm sorry, I don't have time." I told them.
"Alright. Let us know if you need anything."
"I will." I smiled.

When I had reached the hospital, I saw my family sitting and crying. They told me that my grandmother was sick. The doctors didn't think she'd make it very long. They gave her a month. I cried along with my family and went to visit my grandmother.

Later in the day, the whole team came to check up on me and my family. They even met my grandmother. She had a blast meeting them (especially Daichi, wink).
"This one is my boyfriend, Gran." I smiled and held onto Nishinoya's arm.
"Take care of my grandchild." She said.
"You have my word."

I was happy to see my team during these hard times, but I was upset that they abandoned practice to come see me.
"You're one of us! We'll always be there for you." Sugawara said.
I smiled and gave them a hug.