The Arcana (Julian/Ilya)

Julian, Portia, and I were sat around the table having dinner and laughing. I laughed at the stories Portia told about Julian as his face went red with embarrassment. Everything was perfect.
I took one look outside, fireflies illuminating the garden. But when I turn my attention over to the siblings, they were gone.
"Portia? Julian?" I call to them. I wander about the cottage, looking for them. The scenery changed and I was in a huge crowd who were shouting. I push past the people to see what was going on. The pain in my chest became overwhelming as I had just witnessed Julian being hanged.
"No!!" I shouted, as tears streamed down my face.

I woke up in a cold sweat. I take in my surroundings and ground myself. I look over at my side and saw Julian. He began stirring awake.
Knowing he would not go back to sleep, I reassure him, "Shh, it's ok. Rest."
"Darling, why are you awake so early?"
"It's nothing. Just sleep."
Julian groans and props himself up with his elbows. As soon as he lays his eyes on me, he becomes worried.
"You're as pale as a ghost! Are you alright? You're not sick are you?"
"No, I'm fine."
"We both know that that's not true."
I sighed. "It was just a stupid nightmare. You needn't be worried."
He sits up with me and pulls me into a hug. My head rested on his shoulder as my arms loosely wrap around his torso. The intimacy I felt with Julian was like no other. I craved his touch, his body, just as he craved mine.
"I'm always worried about you." He said and gave me a kiss on my head. "If you'd rather we just stay like this and not talk about it, I have no objections."
We laid back down and cuddled. His kisses comforted me. We stayed like this until noon day.
"Are you feeling better, my dear?"
"Yes. Thank you."
"You know I would do anything for you."
"Would you kiss me?" I ask, reaching to kiss his lips.
"You don't even need to ask." He smirked as he leaned over to kiss me.