Obey Me! (Mammon NSFW)

I couldn't concentrate in class at all! My thoughts always kept wandering to Mammon and how much I wanted to hear him beg and whine and moan.
I let out a shaky breath and try to maintain composure.
The dirty thought makes it hard to focus. All I want to do is touch myself to relieve some of the tension building up.

I had already made it through half the day... maybe I can go home and just say I didn't feel well?
"Hey MC!" I heard my name and turned. It was Mammon. "You doing ok? You looked like you were gonna pass out or something during class."
"I... uh, I'm fine. I just need to rest a bit, so I'm going home."
"I'll walk ya. Wouldn't want ya passing out on the way."
During the walk home, Mammon's hand kept brushing against mine. I knew it was his way of saying he wanted to hold hands, but every touch I had to bite back my little moans.
Imagine what those hands could do to me. Choke me, pull my hair, touch me, please me.
"Hey, you're really not lookin good. Your face is all red." Mammon said.
"I'm alright."
"Come on," He took my hand and held it tight, "let's get ya home quickly."

When we got home, Mammon helped me to my room and tucked me into bed. It was sweet of him but I couldn't lie to him anymore. I really needed him.
"Mammon... I have a confession."
"Huh?"
"I... I'm not sick..."
"Like hell you ain't! Your face is all red and your body is hot!"
"No, Mammon, I'm just... I've been thinking about you and well..."
Then it clicked.
"Oh." Mammon was blushing and looked embarrassed.
"You don't have to if you don't want to but I really need you."
"Who said I didn't wanna?"
With those words I pulled him into me and kissed him. I was sloppy and needy but I didn't care. I moved from his lips to his neck while removing every layer of clothing he had.
"Geez, MC!" He groaned. When I bit down a little I heard him moan. It sent a chill up and down my body.
I finally got the top layers off. I pushed Mammon flat on his back and admired his toned body. His skin was so soft.
I straddle him and grind my hips against his clothed cock.
"MC..." He moans. I could feel him getting harder underneath me.
"Fuck..." I moan. Mammon sat up and started kissing me and touching me and taking off my clothes. I threaded my fingers in his hair and gave little tugs. With each tug, Mammon would groan and bite me.
"I need you... Mammon!"
He threw me onto the bed and started taking over. He pulled down my uniform bottoms and my underwear.
"Spread." He growled. I spread my legs eagerly.
Mammon took off his pants and underwear and let his huge cock free. There was already so much precum dripping from it.
Mammon took his time to put it in, making sure to tease me.
"Mammon, please! Don't tease me! I've been waiting all day!"
"Be good and wait a little longer."
"Mammon," I say with the intent of using our pact, "fuck me!"
With no other choice, Mammon put it in and started thrusting.
"No fair!"
His cock stretched me out real good. He kept hitting all the right places making me moan and scream.
"Mammon!! Please!! More!! Oh god!"
"Ahh, fuck yeah! You like that, MC? Yeah? Aaah!"
"I'm cumming! I'm cumming so hard! Aaahhh!"
Mammon pulled out and turned me over. He shoved my head into the bed and told me to stick my ass up. I did and he started fucking me again. He slapped my ass hard, I could feel it sting. We both were screaming and moaning with pleasure, changing positions every once in a while.
I started deep throating him and touched myself. I could hear Mammon letting out these demonic growls.
"Aah! Fuck!" He pulled himself out of my mouth and grabbed his belt and tie from the ground.
He used his belt to tie my hands to the bed post and his tie to wrap around my neck.
He pulled the tie and it tightened around my neck.
"Mammon please!" I beg. "Make me cum again!"
"Oh, I plan to."
Mammon started thrusting into me again harder and faster than before while pulling the tie so it tightened even more around my neck.
I tried to speak but I couldn't find my voice, let alone my breath. My vision was going blurry and I was getting light headed.
Just before I passed out, Mammon loosened the tie and let me breathe.
"I'm not done with you yet so don't go passing out on me!" He grabbed my face and shoved his still very hard cock down my throat.
"Take it! Fuck yeah! Take it all!" He inhaled sharply and moaned.
Tears were falling from my eyes. Through the blurriness I could see Mammon in his demon form, but something seemed off. I struggled through the restraints and I kicked my legs but Mammon wouldn't get off. I did the next best thing and bit down hard.
"OW! GODDAMN!" Mammon reeled back in pain.
I gasped and swallowed mouthfuls of air and I cried.
"MC...? Oh god! I'M SO SORRY!" Mammon took off the restraints. It looked like he wanted to hold me but wasn't sure if I'd be comfortable with it.
"I got carried away. I'm so sorry!" He pulled his pants back on and grabbed a towel from the restroom.
"Here." He spoke gently. He reached out to clean me up but I didn't let him.
"Sorry." He apologized again. "I'll get you a bath started and then I'll leave." He did just that.
As scared as I was of him at that moment, I felt really bad. Sometimes I forget that he's a demon.

Weeks went by and Mammon still avoids me. I haven't completely gotten over it, and I know he didn't mean to hurt me, but I was glad he was giving me space. I had to hide the bruises around my neck and wrists from everyone and I knew if Mammon saw, he would beating himself up even more over it.
"Hey... Asmo?"
"Yes hun?"
"Could you talk to Mammon for me? But also promise you won't get upset with him?"
"I can't promise I won't get upset but I can talk to him."
"No! I mean... please don't get upset. He's already beating himself up over it and I don't want him to be more upset."
"What happened?"
"I can't tell you unless you PROMISE not to get mad!
"Ok, fine! I promise."
I told Asmo about what had happened. I saw how angry he was. I was scared I did the wrong thing.
"That..."
"Asmo, please..." I was shying away. Seeing Asmodeus like that reminded me of how Mammon looked.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I'll talk to him, ok? I won't get mad."
"Thank you."

Later on, I was anxiously waiting for Asmo to tell me what happened. Pacing the halls of the house, I was lost in thought that I bumped into Belphie.
"Sorry." I apologize.
"It's ok. You seemed spaced out just now, what's on your mind?"
"It's nothing. Just worried about exams." I lied.
"Hm. I think you need a nap."
"I can't. I'm waiting on something important."
Belphie took my hand gently. Though he was being gentle, it hurt my wrist. I winced.
"Hey, are you ok? I didn't mean to hurt you."
"No, it's just my wrist... it's a bit sore from carrying my books."
"You can always ask Beel to help."
"I know. I just don't want to take advantage of his kindness."
Belphie yawned. "Just five minutes."
Despite having filled me in a different timeline, I knew Belphie was the gentlest of the demon brothers. Plus, watching him sleep always calmed me down.
"Just five minutes."
We went up to the attic, the quietest part of the house, and laid on the bed together. Belphie snuggled up next to me but then sat up.
"Sorry, it's just... you're not gonna nap with that scarf on, are you? I feel like it'll be uncomfortable."
I tried to come up with an excuse to not take it off but I was too late.
"Wait—!"
"MC! Your neck! What happened?! Who did this?!"
"Please don't get mad! Please! I... I just need you to talk calmly, like how you always do! I can't handle screaming right now." I cried.
"I'm sorry. I just... The thought of someone hurting you, leaving you with these awful marks... I can't stand it!"
I told Belphie everything. From wanting to have sex with Mammon, to him taking it too far, too asking Asmo to talk to him.
When I was done, Belphie hugged me.
"I'm sorry. You must've been so scared." He kissed the top of my head. "Do you mind if I kiss you? In the human world, if you kiss someone, their pain goes away, right?"
I bit my lip. I wasn't sure if he had an ulterior motive or if he genuinely wanted to comfort me. I took a chance.
"I don't mind."
He smiled and leaned in. He kissed my cheek and my jaw and ever so gently kissed the bruise around my neck. Then he rolled up my sleeves and kissed my wrists too.
Then we heard someone coming. I hid the bruises as far as possible before the others could see.
"There you are!" It was Asmo. "I've been looking for you, MC! I talked to Mammon."
"What did he say?"
"I asked him about what happened and he told me that he fully regrets hurting you. He couldn't control himself. He was so aroused by you that he basically lost himself. He said he knows that's not an excuse, and if you hate him he's ok with it. He won't get near you ever again."
I didn't know how I felt about this.
"It's up to you whether you forgive him or not, but I wouldn't." Belphie said.
"Same here! I mean, I'm all in for kinky sex, but if someone left marks like that on me, I'd never forgive them!"
I thought for a while and decided...
"I need to see Mammon."

We were outside Mammon's room. It was quiet in there. I knocked but no one answered. I knocked again.
"Mammon... it's me..." I say. "I need to talk to you."
"Go away. I don't want to hurt you again."
"You won't. Besides Asmo and Belphie are here just in case."
Surprisingly, the door opened.
"MC... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I don't know what came over me! I understand if you don't forgive me. I can't even forgive myself."
I rolled up my sleeves and removed the scarf. Mammon flinched at the sight.
"Look at me." I say.
"I can't." Mammon said. I could hear him holding back tears.
"Just look."
He looked.
"These bruises... they'll go away eventually. My trust in you may not be the same but... I know you truly regret what you did. I can't bring myself to forgive you right now, but I don't want to lose you as a friend. The only thing you can do is remember how I look now and how awful you feel and do your hardest to earn my trust back."
Mammon got down to his knees and quietly sobbed.
"You don't know much I regret that day MC! If I hadn't walked you home...!"
I got down on my knees too and hugged him. This really has been killing him.
"I promise I'll earn your trust again! I'll do anything!"

( I DON'T KNOW HOW TO END THIS BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!)