Boku No Hero Academia (Todoroki)

(This is after what happens in the video, so watch that first)

I woke up with a cool cloth over my forehead and tucked into bed. I felt so dizzy and could barely remember what had happened the day before. I looked over at the edge of my bed and saw Todoroki asleep on a chair next to me.
I sat up and tapped his shoulder.
"Todoroki." I whisper. I was a little embarrassed that he was in my room. Wait, why was he in my room?
Oh no.
I remember.
The memories of last night came back to me. I pulled the covers over my head and violently shoved my face into my pillow. I guess I accidentally woke Todoroki up.
"(Y/n)? Are you awake? How are you feeling?" He asked sleepily. I couldn't find the courage to look at him so I stuck my hand out of the blankets and gave him a thumbs up.
"So, you're feeling better, the quirk wore off. Thank goodness."
"Todoroki, I'm so sorry." I say into my pillow. He didn't understand my muffled voice so I have to actually face him.
"I'm so sorry." I repeated. "I... I shouldn't have asked you to stay and I definitely shouldn't have acted that way and kiss you. And then you spent the night taking care of me..."
"You don't have to apologize. I know you didn't mean to. You were hit with a strange quirk, leaving you alone would've been the wrong thing to do."
"Oh gosh, and we were here alone! My parents were working and... it must've been so awkward! I'm so sorry!"
"(Y/n), I didn't mind. I was just worried about you. I stayed because I wanted to. Had your parents come home at any point, I would have left you to them. They didn't come back until early this morning."
"You... They..."
"I did introduce myself and explained the situation clearly to them. They were kind enough to let me stay until I knew the effects of the quirk had worn off." I buried me face in my hands.
It has gotten quiet again until Todoroki spoke up saying, "About the kiss... I didn't dislike it... I just wish you had kissed me when you weren't under the influence of a quirk." He looked a little embarrassed.
"I liked holding hands, too." He added. Todoroki was no longer looking at me. He was looking down at his own hands with the smallest of smiles. It seemed like the memory made him happy.
"I could... hold your hand more." I reached for his hands and gently took them in mine. One was very cool the other was warm. I rubbed my thumb gently over his knuckles.
"(Y/n)...?" Todoroki whispered, he was looking away from me. I could see a blush spread across his cheek. "Are you sure you're not under the effects of the quirk?"
"Why would you think that? I told you I'm not. I'm fine."
"I'm just making sure, because I really want to... no, it's nothing. I should be going. I'll let your parents know you're ok."
He pulled his hands away from me, but it wasn't harsh. Just sad.
"Oh, ok." I said almost in tears. "Thank you for taking care of me. And, I'm sorry."

A few days went by and things between me and Todoroki have been a little awkward. The whole class has noticed and some of the girls have been asking me about what had happened between us. I refused to talk about it so I just acted dumb.
Another week went by and I was walking home alone. My parents were gonna be working late again so I was gonna be home alone. I remember Todoroki mentioning that he lived nearby and I wondered if it would be ok to visit. I decided against it. He probably doesn't want to see me.
"(Y/n)," I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw Todoroki.
"What are you doing here?" I asked and took a step back. I wanted to keep my distance from him. I didn't know what was wrong between us but I no longer felt like his friend.
"I wanted to apologize for the other day. I realize that I may have hurt you. It wasn't my intentions."
"I don't know what you're talking about." Acting dumb again.
It's strange. I've wanted to talk to him and clear things up but now that I have my chance, I don't want to talk to him.
"Are you sure I didn't make you upset? You've been distant and I asked Midoriya for advice and he told me that I may have upset you."
"I'm fine!" I shout. Immediately I felt awful for shouting. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout. If you wanna talk, you can come in."
I unlocked my door and he followed me inside. I sat on one end of the sofa and he on the other. 

"I'm sorry I upset you. I just wasn't sure... I was confused. I didn't know if the quirk had completely worn off or not."
"I told you it had."
"I know. I... When you held my hands, I couldn't think of another reason why you would hold my hands like that."
"Did it occur to you that I might like you?" I mumbled.
"At the time, it didn't. Again, I asked for Midoriya's advice and Mina may have overheard and told me that you like me. So I thought about it and came to apologize and to ask, do you like me?"
Dammit, Mina! Well, it's not like I tried to hide it. Even being blunt with Todoroki, he still might misunderstand.
"I really like you... a lot. I was happy when you said that you liked holding hands with me and that you didn't hate that kiss, but when you just left, I thought I just made it more awkward between us because I thought you didn't like me." Explaining this made me start to tear up. "I thought I misunderstood everything and I hated myself for ruining our friendship! I kept my distance because I thought you hated me for what had happened."
Todoroki wiped my tears. "I'm sorry. I didn't know that's how you felt. I wish I came to you sooner."
I felt conflicted. I wanted to hug him and let him comfort me, but I also wanted to be alone.
"(Y/n), I could never hate you. I like you a lot too. I'm so angry with myself for hurting you without realizing. Let me make it up to you."
"Just..." I stopped myself. Stay? Leave? Which did I want more?
"If you want me to stay, I'll stay. If you want me to go, I'll go."
"I don't know. I'm so upset with you but I also don't want you to go." I cried.
"Then I'll stay. Until you tell me to go, I'll stay right next to you." He rubbed my back and let me cry for a while. He was so understanding and patient with me.

A month later and finally Todoroki asked me on a date. The whole class has told us that it was about time we started dating. I saw a few students exchanging money as if they had taken bets. It was a bit embarrassing at first but I've learned to ignore everyone else and their teasing.
Everyday I hold Shoto's hand wherever I can and give him a kiss when we're alone. Every time it seems to take him by surprise which I find cute. But I'm glad we were together.