Boku No Hero Academia (Aizawa)

I had a miserable day. My phone didn't charge all night because apparently the power went out, I missed my alarms, was late for an interview, got splashed with muddy water by a passing car which ruined my clothes, and by the end of the afternoon I was told I wouldn't get the job.

When I came back home, I got in the shower and cried. I was in there for a good hour sobbing about the horrible day I had before getting out and sitting on the floor in my robe. Then I heard the door open.
"(Y/n), I'm home." Shouta called. "How'd the interview go?"
I didn't respond.
"Darling, are you home?" He asked. I heard his voice getting louder, closer. A knock.
"You ok in there?"
"No." I sobbed. I initially was going to lie but I really just needed him to come in and comfort me right now.
"May I come in?"
"Yeah."
The door opened and Shouta knelt next to me and pulled me into his chest.
"Tell me a story about your class." I plead.
"Well, today Midoriya and Bakugo were paired up for an assignment."
"Oh no."
Shouta always told me stories about his class, I knew all of their names but never met them. His class sounds so interesting and fun to teach, something crazy and silly always happens with that class. I've especially heard a lot about Midoriya and Bakugo.

As my husband told me all about what had happened today, I began to feel a little better. Shouta encouraged me to get dressed into something comfortable so we could cuddle and watch a movie or something.
"We can order some food for delivery if you want."
"Can I get whatever I want?" I ask.
"Mhm." He nods then leans in for a kiss.
During the movie he finally asks me if I wanted to talk about it. And I told him. He pulls me in closer and kisses my forehead.
"I'm sorry you had such a bad day."
"It's ok. I have you to make it better."