Obey Me! Shall We Date? (Beelzebub)

I've been on this exchange for a while, and I've gotten pretty close to the brothers. They're all a lot to deal with but I love them nonetheless. Beel is probably the one I feel the most comfortable around. He's sweet and kind and very cute! He takes care of me a lot, always asking if I've eaten enough.
As much as I love Beel, I just wish he'd see me as more than a friend. I honestly really like him, I've never known anyone like him.
"Hey, MC, wanna grab lunch after RAD?" Beel asked me.
"Yeah, sure!" I smile. "Maybe later we can watch a movie in my room?"
"Will there be snacks?"
"Of course! I'll make popcorn, I'll have a lot of candy and drinks, I'll make some hotdogs and I'll buy some chips!"
Beel's stomach growled, "Now I'm getting hungry."
"I'll see you after RAD." I smiled and turned to leave, but I felt a soft grip on my arm. Beel held onto me, his face looking at mine but he was really red.
"C... Can I get a hug... from you?" He asked.
"Of course, Beel!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and tiptoed just to reach. I tested me head on his shoulder and I felt his warm breath on my neck as his arms wrapped around my waist. I wished this moment would never end. Him holding me so softly, as if I were a porcelain doll made me weak in the knees. I loved his soft touches.
After separating, I smiled at him.
"Thank you." He said.
"You know, Beel, you could hug me whenever you want to. I don't mind."
"Really?"
I nodded. "Of course!"

Later that day, Beel and I were in my room watching a movie. We were both sat on a giant bean bag, eating popcorn and all the food I had promised to get. I so desperately wanted to cuddle with Beel, but I wasn't sure if he'd want to. I didn't want to disrespect any boundaries.

It had started to get late, and we were on the third movie of the series we were watching. It was hard for me to keep my eyes open and I kept yawning.
"Are you sleepy?" He asked. All I could do was nod in response. I could hear Beel chuckle, then feel him shift a bit. He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer to him so my head rested in his chest. He reached over and grabbed the blankets from my bed and covered us.
In my very sleepy state I mumbled, "I love you, Beel." Again, I heard him chuckle. He kissed the top of my head and I fell asleep. I don't know if he responded or if it was even real, but I very much enjoyed that night.