Obey Me! Shall We Date? (Satan)

(This has turned into Obey me! one shots omg)

Satan has texted me late one night, inviting me for a stroll. I couldn't sleep and any chance to hang out with Satan was worth it.
He quietly knocked on my door and I almost immediately answered.
"We have to be careful Lucifer doesn't hear us leave, or we'll never hear the end of it!" Satan whispers.

As we walked quietly, I kept glancing at Satan's hand wanting to take hold of it.
"Ah, I almost forgot," Satan says, "I have a surprise for you!"
"A surprise?" I echo his words.
He took my hand and led me to a bench and sat me down. He asked me to wait here until he returned with the present. I was a bit scared to be left alone but I agreed anyway.

Three minutes later, a few lower level demons were passing by. They spotted me. I could feel their eyes staring and I could sense that they wanted to eat me...
I silently begged for Satan to hurry.
"Hey, human! Don't you look tasty!" A demon shouted. The others laughed along.
"I bet you'd look more tasty with your clothes off." Another added.
The demons surrounded me. I was scared and froze. I didn't know what to do. I had no power; I wasn't a demon, nor an angel, or even a witch!
One of the demons caressed my cheek and another one touching my shoulder.
This is the end. I thought. I should have insisted I go with Satan or even just not even come!
"YOU FILTHY LOW LIFE DEMONS!" It was Satan. I looked over at him and saw he was red with rage and already in his demon form.
"YOU DARE TOUCH WHAT BELONGS TO ME?!" He shouted. The lower level demons quivered in fear. 
"GET AWAY FROM THEM!" He commanded. They scurried off, not wanting to die at the hands of the Avatar of Wrath. Though he still seemed incredibly angry, I ran to hug him. I hugged him tight and started crying.
"Don't leave me again!" I cried. Satan wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.
"Never again. You have my word." He promised. He pulled away, despite me not wanting to let go, and pet my head.
"Hold our your hand." He asked. By this point he was no longer in his demon form and had  already calmed down... mostly.
I held my hand out and Satan wrapped a lovely bracelet around my wrist.
"I had read about this kind of bracelet that will let its wearer feel closer to whom they love when needed. Also, the lover will be able to tell where the wearer is when in danger, no matter how far they may be."
"Satan," I gasped, "thank you. I love it."
Satan blushes and smiled. "Let's go back home, I think you've experienced enough tonight."
"Can I stay in your room tonight?" I ask shyly.
"No," Satan said, "but I could stay with you in your room. There's much more space on your bed for two than my room."

We went back to the House of Lamentation  and quietly headed to my room hand in hand. Thinking we were Scott free, Lucifer cleared his throat behind us. Satan and I turned and we knew we were in for a world of trouble.
That night we didn't sleep at all. Lucifer has us up all night lecturing us about how we shouldn't be sneaking out (especially me). But even during all of this, Satan has never once let go of my hand. It made the lecture a bit more bearable.