Boku No Hero Academia (Hawks NSFW)

"Keigo! I'm home!" I call out. I slumped against the door as I shut it behind me. I was so tired. Working at a restaurant was extremely exhausting, but it was worth it for a little extra money.
I roll my shoulders and make my way over to our room.
"Mmmm~! Baby bird!" I heard Keigo moan.
"Keigo?" I opened the door, I could already feel the tears forming as I opened the door to our room.
I was relieved to see that Keigo was alone. He was only masturbating. He had one arm over his eyes, as he jerked off. He hadn't noticed me coming in. I tried to be as quiet as I could to surprise him, but the floor creaked.
Keigo jumped, his face as red as his wings.
"I didn't think you'd be home so soon, kid."
"I'm just glad you're not in bed with anyone else. I called you but you didn't answer."
"Aww, baby bird." He got out of bed and walked to me, not bothered that he was naked. "You know I love you and only you."
"I know. I just..."
Keigo lifted my chin so I looked up at him, and kissed me.
"Well, since you're here, mind helping me out?"
I looked down to see that he was still very much horny. As tired as I was, I was also a bit aroused now.
Keigo dragged his hands up under my shirt and took it off, leaving me exposed. I bit my lip as I stared at his. Keigo leaned forward and kissed me. The kiss was passionate and sloppy. My hands wrapped around his neck and pulled him deeper while he undid my jeans and bra. He started stumbling back and I followed. I put one arm under his and stroked his wings. He moaned into the kiss and pulled away.
"Damn, kid, relax. I know you want it but you need to be a little patient." He smirked.
He sat on the bed and pulled me into his lap. His dick rubbed against me and I couldn't help but moan softly.
"Keigo, please." I threw my head back as he started biting and kissing my neck.
"Alright, since you asked so nicely." Keigo stood up, his hands on my ass to hold me and then laid me on the bed gently.
"Before we keep going," he says seriously, "why did you think I would cheat?"
"I guess I'm just insecure. So many girls swoon over you and I start thinking that... maybe you'll find someone better."
"Well, let's this be a reminder to you that you are the only one for me. I'm gonna love you so hard so you remember."
He pushed himself inside me all the way and started thrusting, in and out slowly at first.
The room was filled with our moans and claps as he pounded into me harder. His groans and grunts turned me on so much. I loved hearing him in my ear. I rubbed his wings to make him moan more.
"Fuck! Ahh~!" He moaned. "I love you my song bird! I may be a fuckboy but the only one I'm fucking is you."
"Keigo! I love you! Harder, please!"
He starts going faster and deeper, making me scream with pleasure. Soon I came, but Hawks was still going. Another 2 minutes had passed and I came again, and this time Keigo did too.
"Fuck." He said, he was out of breath. He pulled out slowly, all the cum spilling out of me.
"Keigo... I love you so much." I pulled him back down for a kiss. He rested his head on my chest and laid on top of me for a while, kissing my boobs.
The phone rang, interrupting our cuddle. With a groan, Keigo answered the phone.
"I have to go." He said as he grabbed his clothes. I begged him to stay, but he said that it was important. He seemed so serious that I stopped pestering to stay.
He kissed me long and hard, almost like saying goodbye.
"You're scaring me." I said.
"I love you baby bird."
"I love you too. Why does it sound like you're saying goodbye?" He didn't respond. "Keigo answer me!"
"Stay here. Don't go out and don't let anyone in." He gave me one final kiss and left.