Boku No Hero Academia (Bakugo)

"IF I'M SUCH A JERK THEN WHY DO YOU STAY WITH ME?!" Bakugo shouted. He always shouted.
"MAYBE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, YOU DAMN JERK!" I shouted back. I started crying this time, which I never did when we fought.
It was the fifth fight we had this week. I can't even remember how it started, but it always ended up with me telling him how I would like for him to tell me he likes me more often, and just be nice in general. I know it's not easy for him to do stuff like that, seeing how he was raised, but I needed reassurance that he does like me the way I like him.

After locking the door to my dorm room, I jumped in bed and cried into my pillow. He hardly tells me he likes me, and he's always trying to pick fights. The only time he's ever quiet and nice is when he talks in his sleep. The things he says in his sleep... he never says them out loud to me. It kind of hurt.
"(Y/n)?" I heard a muffled voice through the door. I wasn't sure who it was but I didn't want to talk to anyone right now.
"Go away! I want to be alone!"
I used my quirk put myself in a bubble. My quirk is mostly used in defense, like a shield. It also cancelled out any outside noise, so it was perfect for me to have time to think without being interrupted by everyone outside my bubble.
I sat at the corner of my bed, hugging my pillow and knees, and just thought about my relationship with Bakugo. Then I saw my door get blown down. Of course, I knew right away it was just the guy I was thinking about. His mouth was moving but I couldn't hear what he was saying. When I didn't respond to him, he tried to destroy my bubble!
"Just leave me alone!" I shouted. He couldn't hear me though. My bubble started cracking and with one final explosion, it shattered. Bakugo was panting.
"I want to be alone!" I threw my pillow at him, which he easily dodged.
"Like hell I'm going to leave you alone! We're not done talking!"
"I don't want to tal—!"
Bakugo shut me up by kissing me.
"I'm sorry that I don't tell you how important you are to me. I assumed you knew." He wasn't shouting. "(Y/n), you're a pain in my ass but I love you."
I was getting teary-eyed again. "Really?"
"Of course I love you! I love you. I love you."
He kept repeating those words. Those the words that meant the world to me.

I love you.

"Aawwwww!" We both heard from the door. Everyone was there listening to our conversation, thanks to Bakugo breaking down the door.
"GO AWAY! STOP EAVESDROPPING ON OUR CONVERSATION!" He yelled at them.
I gave him another kiss and I could feel him get embarrassed this time now that he knew people were watching.
"Tell me again."
"I love you." He grumbled. "YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO EMBARRASS ME, AREN'T YOU!?"
I laughed. I used my quirk and put a bubble around us, so we couldn't hear them and they couldn't hear us. I made Bakugo tell me he loved me so many more times before Mr. Aizawa came, erased my quirk, and dragged Bakugo away. He seemed pretty pissed. Guess he was upset about all the noise and damage he caused...