Obey Me! Shall We Date? (Nsfw Beelzebub)

Mammon and I were goofing around in my room. We were close friends, and even though he has feelings for me, he respects that I'm dating his brother, Beelzebub.
He playfully tackled me onto my bed and I laughed. My face was beat red and my eyes were closed as I continued to laugh hard! Then, Mammon did the unthinkable!
He tickled me and blew fart noises on my stomach!
"Mammon!" I shout between laughs. "Stop! I can't breathe!"
Mammon laughs and stops to let me attempt to catch my breath.
"Will you admit that I am the best now?"
"Yes, yes! You win! You're better!"
"Another win for The Great Mammon!" He shouts in victory.
My DDD started ringing. I caught my breath and answered. It was Beel.
"Hey, babe!" I say happily.
"MC, come to my room. Hurry!" It sounded urgent.
"I'll be right there." I hung up. "Sorry Mammon, Beel is calling me. Let's hang out later, ok?"
"Alright." He groaned. I ruffled his hair and left.

I knocked on Beel's door and received a quick response. When I first entered the room, I didn't see anyone. I was about to call for him but before I could let out the words, Beel had already lifted me up from behind. I squealed and laughed.
"You scared me!" I said. He carefully placed me on his bed. He smiled, knowing full well what he did.
"So, on the phone it sounded important."
"Hm? Oh! I just wanted to kiss you!" He smiled innocently. He leaned towards me and kissed me gently. His hands were on the bed on either side of me, leaving no room for escape; not that I wanted to. My hands wrapped around his neck and I tangled them in his hair, giving small tugs once in a while. His soft lips were like a drug to me. He was always careful to not hurt me, but I knew he wouldn't.
Beel pulled away.
"What's wrong?"
"You smell... like Mammon." He sounded a bit annoyed.
"Sorry, we were just messing around in my room before you called."
"Messing around?" He started getting angry.
"Not like that! I promise nothing happened."
"I don't like when you're alone with my brothers, MC. They might try to steal you from me."
"No one is going to steal me away from you." I reassured him.
"You're mine, MC. And I'll make sure everyone knows!" Beel said and went straight for my neck. He started kissing, licking, and nibbling.
"Beel!" I moaned. His hands wandered up my shirt, his long fingers softly caressing my sides then moved up to my breasts. I bit my lip holding back louder moans.
"Don't hold back, MC. I want everyone to know that you're mine." Beel whispered in my ear. His hot breath tickled and I did as he asked.
"Oh god, Beel!" I moaned loudly.
He took my shirt off and started kissing and sucking all the way down to my stomach. I continued to moan and tug his hair. I could feel myself getting wetter. I just wanted him, I wanted him to make me feel good.
"Beel, please! I need you!"
He pulled my shorts down along with my panties and spread my legs. His hot breath sent shivers up my spine. His tongue made contact with my sensitive area while his hands rubbed my inner thigh.
"MC, you taste good!" He moaned.
"If you keep this up, I'm going to cum!" It didn't seem like he heard me, and if he did, he did not slow down.
Right before I climaxed, he pulled away. I whined, wanting more. Beel stood up and took off his shirt and his pants. His huge dick sprang from the confinement of his underwear.
Beel lifted me up and had me straddle his hips. He wanted me to ride him. I lined myself up and slowly put his dick in me. I practically screamed in pleasure. Once he was completely in me, I started bouncing. Beel's hands massages my breasts. I steadied myself on his strong arms. His grunts and growls sent me over the edge.
"I love you, MC!"
"I love you too Beel!" I moaned.
I could feel that knot in my stomach. I was so close.
"I'm gonna come!" I shouted.
"Cum for me!" Beel moaned.
After a few minutes, I came all over his dick and he came inside me.
I pant, "Best. Sex. Ever."
"I'm really hungry now." Beel says, his stomach growling very loudly.
"No, don't go!" I hold onto his arm, wanting to keep him in bed with me longer.
"Ok." He smiled. He kisses me and I kiss him back. "Kiss me more, MC."
"Gladly." I smile.
There was a knock on the door. Beel immediately shielded my naked body from the eyes of anyone else who might've come through that door. It was sweet of him. And, while he stared at the door protectively, I kissed him.
"Can you guys keep it down! Levi is already scarred for life!" We heard Satan shout. I couldn't help but blush and laugh. I turned Beel's head towards me and kissed him more.