All To Myself

Chapter 26

It's morning. Lizzie goes to work and after goes to the hospital to see Mike.

"Mike, are you gonna be out before tomorrow?"

"Yes I get out tonight... I was wondering if you could, drive me home?"

"Of coarse! Oh by the way since all of us want to have Christmas at our family's, we're all. going to exchange gifts on Thursday at my house."

"Okay sounds good!" Later the doctor says Mike can leave now. Mike changes into his clothes and Lizzie drives him home.

"Thanks Liz, it means a lot!"

"No problem Mike, that's what friends are for right?"

"Right! Okay see you later!" You leave and go home.

*the next day*

Lizzie leaves to her parents house. Josh leaves to his parents house. Lizzie gets there.

"Hey mom! Hey dad!"

"Oh hey Liz!" You bring all the presents and put them under the tree.

"LIZZIE!" Your little brother Alex runs up and hugs you. Alex is 14. And your little sister Toby who is 17.

"I haven't seen you in awhile!" Toby says.

"I know! I missed you! And you Alex. I've been busy with work, and my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? If he is bad to you I swear I'll-" You cut Alex off.

"Alex he's cool! He's Josh!"

"Josh? As in Ramsay?" Toby says.

"Yes! We've been dating for awhile now! Mom you didn't tell them?"

"I guess it slipped my mind, I told your dad though." You all open presents and spend the day together. You got some pretty epic gifts!"

*The next day*

Matt, Ian, and Mike show up. You all sit on the furniture around the tree.

"Umm before we start can I say something?" Josh says.

"Ya sure go for it!" Matt says.

"Umm Lizzie, since we're always together and I'm always going to my house to get new clothes, I was wondering if you..." Josh pulls something out of his pocket... It's a key.

"Do you want to move in with me?"