Porcelain

Chapter 55

"Ian, when am I going to tell Josh?" Lizzie asks Ian. The two of them went out for coffee at Tim Hortons.

"Well, you had a good opportunity the other night."

"I couldn't bring myself to do it! I can't hurt him like that! It'd break both of our hearts! It'd break his! And it'd break mine just to see his heartbroken! I wish it never would have happened Ian! I love him!" Ian hugs Lizzie, while she's basically in tears already.

"I know you do! I don't want his heartbroken either! Believe me I don't! I've seen it to many times, and he's really annoying when it is! Remember Amanda?" Lizzie laughs a bit.

"How could I forget? I'm the only one who could cheer him up! And know I'm going to be the one breaking it! I don't know if I can do it!"

"You have to do it before the baby comes! Maybe even before the tour starts!"

"That's really soon!"

"I know it is! And that's good! He deserves to know! If I were him I would wanna know!"

"I know."

"If you want, I can be there when you tell him."

"No, I think this will be one thing I need to do by myself! But thanks Ian! I appreciate it!"

"Your welcome!"

*Ring ring ring* Lizzie's phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Yes, this is her. Who's speaking?"

"Oh okay."

"Really?!"

"Yes!"

"Oh my! Thank you so much! I would hug you right now, but I can't!"

"Okay. Have a good day!"

"Okay! Bye!" Lizzie hangs up her phone.

"Who was it?"

"The doctor!!"

"And?"

"It's his!"

"It's his?"

"It's his!" Ian hugs Lizzie and picks her up and spins her around.

"Ian! Put me down! You're a bit to excited!" Lizzie laughs. Ian puts her down.

"Sorry! But it's his!"

"That's okay! But."

"But? There's a but?"

"Yes. Do I still have to tell Josh?"

"Of coarse!"

"It'll still break his heart!"

"I know it will. But it has to be down!"

"Does it? Does it really?"

"Yes! It does Elizabeth!"

"Don't call me Elizabeth! Ianabeth!"

"Oh so that's my new name? Ianabeth?" Ian laughs.

"Yes!"

"Super!"

"Are you ready to go?" Lizzie asks.

"Yep!" Lizzie and Ian walk outside.

"I'm a horrible person!"

"No you're not! Don't say that!"

"But I am, Ian! How could I do this to Josh! I'm married to him! I'm disgusted with myself!"