Face The Music

Chapter 4

"Hey Lizzie, umm can you wait a sec?" He says and stuffs his hands in his pockets and looks down.

"Sure Josh! What is it?" You turn around to face him.

"Umm, I don't know how to put this..."

"Josh you can tell me anything! And you know that. We've been friends since like ever!"

"Well I kinda like you! Like a lot! And I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date sometime? And if you don't feel the same way just give me a chance and maybe I can change your mind. So uhh, wanna go on a date?" He says looking up at you.

"I don't want you to change my mind." Josh looks back down with a sad look on his face.

"Oh fine then! Lizzie do you know how mu-" you interrupt him.

"I don't want you to change my mind because I feel the same way as you! You silly nilly! So yes I would love to go on a date with you!" Josh looks back up at you and has a smile in his face!

"Ohh haha! Sorry for flipping out a bit!"

"Not a problem! So when's this date?"

"Umm, how does tomorrow night at 6 sound?"

"Sounds great! See you then! Bye Josh!" You turn around.

"B-bye Lizzie!" Josh also turns around. You walk in the door, and close the door behind you. You lean against the door and smile!

"YES! I finally have a date with Josh!" On the other side of the door Josh started to walk down the sidewalk. Josh jumps in excitement.

"YES! I finally have a date with Lizzie!"

All you want to do is sit around all night drinking hot chocolate and watching movies. So that's what you do.

You ended up falling asleep and waking up to a text from Matt.

'Hey Lizzie! How's it going?' You smile.

'Terrific! I got a date with the guy I like!' You texted back to Matt.

'Thats great! Can you tell me who that guy is now?'

'Umm depends on how the date goes!'

'Whens the date?'

'Tonight!'

'Thats great Liz! Have fun, but not to much fun! Ok well gotta go! Bye Liz!'

'Ok Matt bye!'

Better have some breakfast. You grabbed yourself some breakfast. You get a call from Josh.

*on the phone*

"Hey Josh!"

"Hey Liz!"

"Is there anything you needed?"

"Ya I was just calling to say dress up fancy tonight!"

"Okay sounds great Josh! See you tonight at 6!"

"Okay bye!" You both hang up.

The day goes on and it's time to start getting ready!

"I'm so pumped! Ahhhhhhhh!" You put on a really nice dress that you bought but have never worn. You were saving it for something special! It was a perfect time to wear that dress! Got your makeup and your hair done.

' It's almost 6 Josh should be here soon!' You thought to yourself.

Josh gets here and rings the doorbell *ding dong*