Ever After

Chapter 62

.oO Lizzie's POV Oo.

Laying under the stars was nice! It was almost like a dream come true! I really like Josh! But I don't see him a as a father. Our relationship could be really shitty! Or it could be totally amazing! Everything I ever wanted! I think I should talk to Nicole about it. It started getting colder out. I started to shiver. Josh must've seen, because he pulled me in by his arms. All I smelt was, the outdoors, and Josh's cologne. Josh's cologne smelt really good!

"Do you wanna go back inside?" Josh asked. "It's getting late."

"Sure!" Josh stood up. He grabbed my hands and helped me up. I stood there gazing at the stars one more time, before Josh came and hugged me from behind. He spun me around and kissed me.

~Flashback~

Josh and Lizzie were slow dancing under the stars.

Josh reached I'm his jacket pocket and pulled out a necklace. It was a necklace that had a big L as a charm on it. It was silver.

"Happy birthday Lizzie! I love you!" Lizzie turned around and Josh put the necklace around her neck.

"Josh, this is gorgeous! Thank you!" Lizzie's said. "I love you!" Josh and Lizzie hugged, then kissed each other.

~End of Flashback~

Woah. Creepy. Did I just have a flashback? I was there, a man was there. I couldn't quite make it out. It's was apparently my birthday.

Josh and I walked back in the hotel.

***

"Bye Josh!" I said.

"Bye Lizzie! I love you!" I smiled. He smiled back. The hurt in his eyes. I wish I could say the same.

Nicole and I got home.

"Nicole?" I asked.

"Yea?"

"Were, Josh and I, happy?"

"Yes! You guys were of the happiest couples I know!"

"Okay. Thanks!"

"So, no memory back yet?"

"Well." I said in a high pitched voice.

"Lizzie!"

"Well, I had a flashback last night." That's when I stopped. I ran up the stairs and to my room. Every step I took Nicole chasing after me yelling my name.

I got to my room. I opened you'll my jewelry box. I took out a necklace with a L on it.

"Can you put this on?" I asked Nicole.

"Not until you tell the flashback."

"I was there. Some man was there. And it was apparently my birthday. He gave me this necklace." I motioned to the necklace I was holding. "Then we said I love you to each other."

"Umm Lizzie?"

"Yea?"

"Josh gave you this necklace."

"Really?"

"Yea."

"Oh." Nicole put the beautiful necklace around my neck.

"Thanks Nicole!"

"Mhm!" She walked out of the room. I looked at all my other journals that I haven't read. I took a deep breath. I thought about it. I can't do it. I walked out of the room to go get a glass of water.