Cross My Heart

Chapter 13

"There! We even now?" Josh asks Lizzie.

"NEVER! Lizzie replies to Josh. She sprays more whipped cream on to Josh. Josh flips another strawberry on Lizzie. Lizzie flips a strawberry at Josh... It lands in his head, you start laughing even harder! You continue to flip strawberries at each other and spray each other with whipped cream till you ran out.

"Now we're even! I'm gonna eat my waffle now!"

"Good! And me too!" You both finish eating your breakfast.

"Josh, Im all gross and sticky! I need a shower, after I have a shower can you drive me to my place so I can change into clean clothes?"

"Sure! But before I drive you, I need a shower to okay?"

"Okay!" You stand up, take your plate. You head to the bathroom and take a shower. Afterwards you go to Joshs room and grab one of his shirts, and your leggings that you were wearing yesterday. Josh walks in just after you put the short on.

"AHH! Josh get out!" Josh closes his eyes, and backs out of his room.

"Sorry, sorry! But hey, this is my room! I have the right to walk in my room when I want to! Also I thought you were still in the bathroom."

"It's okay! You're right! It is your room!" You walk out of his room.

"And maybe I might just 'accidentally' walk in on you when you're changing, and you know... It's like the sun!" You laugh!

Josh walks into the bathroom and takes a shower. Josh changes and walks out if his room.

"I thought you were going to 'accidentally' see me naked?"

"Nope! I was just teasing you! Besides its your room!"

"Okay! Well are you ready to go?"

"Yup!"

Josh drives you over to your place.

"Do you wanna come in and wait?"

"Sure!" You both walk in. You go to your room to go change. You walk out of your room to find Josh looking at the scrapbook again.

"I have more! Do you wanna look at some today?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, I'll go get another one, and make some HOT CHOCOLATE for us!"

"Thanks!"

You walk into the kitchen, and text Matt.

'Matt! I NEED to see you tomorrow!' You wait for a reply. You grab two more scrapbooks. You get a reply.

'Ok... Where?'

'Timmies? At 1:00?" You make some hot chocolate, waiting for a reply.

'Sure! But I gotta go! Bye!'

'Bye!' You walk in the living room, with two scrapbooks and two cups of hot chocolate. You sit down beside Josh and hand him his hot chocolate, and set a scrapbook on both of your laps. You curl up towards Josh.

"I love you!"

"I know you do Josh! And I love you to!" You start flipping through pages.

"Hey! That was the summer where you had that really epic birthday party and had a water gun fight! That was really fun! I remember it so well!"

"It was really epic! It was one of my favourite birthday parties!"