Good To You

Chapter 47

The Wedding part 2

"Lizzie?"

"Yea?"

"We should go back out before people start to worry."

"Okay." Lizzie and Josh stand up, and go back to everyone. The first dance is starting now.

"May I have this dance Mrs. Ramsay?" Josh asks.

"Of coarse, Mr. Ramsay!" Josh takes Lizzie's hand.

"Josh, I thought you said you had the music covered?"

"I do!" Just as Josh said that Jessica Lee walks out, and starts singing Good To You

"Everyone's around, no words are coming now and I can't find my breath can we just say the rest with no sound?" Lizzie smiles at Josh and they continue to dance.

"And I know this isn't enough I still don't measure up. I know I'm not prepared; sorry is never there when you need it,

And I do want you to know I'll hold you up above everyone and I do want you to know I think you'd be good to me and I'd be so good to you. I would." The music continues to play, a guy comes and puts a mic on Joshs head.

"I thought I saw I sign somewhere between the lines, but maybe it's me maybe I only see what I want. I still have your letter just got caught between someone I just invented, who I really am, and who I've become." Jessica joins in.

"And I do want you to know I'll hold you up above everyone and I do want you to know I think you'd be good to me and of be so good to you. I would! I can't be without you. And I do want you to know I'll hold you up above everyone and I do want you to know I think you'd be good to me and I'd be so good to you! I would!" (I did that by memory, so sorry if its wrong)

"Josh, that was terrific! I love you!"

"I love you to! And I'm happy that you thought that was terrific! I don't know what I'd do without you!" Lizzie hugs Josh. A couple, more people come join to dance now. Josh chose great songs.

"Excuse me, may I cut in?" Lizzie's dad ask Josh.

"Of coarse!" Lizzie, and her dad start dancing.

"My little girls all grown up!"

"Daddy! If you start crying, I'm going to start crying!"

"It seems like just yesterday, you leaned how to ride your two-wheeler bike!"

"It's okay dad! I'll always be your little girl! I'm just, married now!" The song ends. Lizzie notices Matt sitting alone at a table.

"Dad, can I go talk to Matt?"

"Of coarse, go ahead!" Lizzie walks over to Matt.

"Matt, what's up?"

"Oh nothing!"

"Matty, what's wrong!"

"I'm horrible at dancing!"

"You can't be worse then Josh!"

"No one can be worse then Josh!"

"Then go dance! I'm sure Nicole wants you to!"

"Okay, where is she?" Matt and Lizzie look around and spot, Nicole and Josh dancing. Matt walks up to Josh and Nicole.

"Excuse me, can I cut?" Matt asks Josh.

"Can I dance with anyone tonight?" Josh laughs.

"Of coarse!" Josh says. Matt and Nicole start dancing. Josh looks around the room. Lizzie's dancing with Ian, and Nicole's dancing with Matt. Josh walks up to Lizzie's mom.