Good To You

Chapter 45

.oODay Before The WeddingOo.

"Are you excited?" Lizzie asks.

"More then you will ever know!" Josh comes up behind Lizzie, wraps his arms around her and kisses her cheek.

"You're going to Matt's house tonight. And Nicole, Sara, Ange, and Toby are coming over here tonight."

"Speaking of Toby, how is she?"

"Getting better! I hope..."

"Okay."

"Are you sure you got the music covered?" Lizzie asks again.

"For the last time Lizzie, yes I have to covered! Don't stress yourself! Everything is under control and ready for tomorrow! I promise!"

"Okay, it's jus-" Lizzie gets interrupted, by Josh kissing her.

"It's fine!" Josh says.

"Okay, okay!"

"Is there anything we can do to get the wedding off your mind for awhile?" Josh asks.

"Can we bowling?" Lizzie replies with a question.

"Of coarse!" Josh grabs his keys.

"Lets go!" He says. They both get in the car and drive to the bowling alley where they had their second date.

"Brings back memories, doesn't it?" Josh says.

"Yea, memories of me kicking your ass!" Lizzie laughs and heads through the door to the bowling alley.

"Names?" The boy behind the counter who appeared to be around 17 asks.

"Lizzie and Josh!" Lizzie answers. They boy writes the names on a notepad.

"Shoe sizes?" He asks another question.

"Seven." Lizzie answers.

"Twelve." The boy grabs two pairs of shoes and hands them to Lizzie and Josh. Lizzie and Josh switch there shoes.

"Alley 5." The boy points to the left.

"Thanks!" Lizzie says.

"Same alley. Weird!" Lizzie says picking out a purple ball. Josh of coarse picks out a blue ball. Just as Lizzie rolled her ball down the alley. Three girls walking up to Josh wearing Marianas Trench shirts. Obviously fangirls. They appear to all be around fourteen.

"Can you sign out shirts?" A girl asks shyly.

"Of coarse!" Josh laughs. Lizzie comes and joins them all.

"Sorry guys! I don't have a marker!" Josh says checking his pockets.

"It's okay, I got one in my purse!" Lizzie says reaching over to her purse and grabbing a marker. Lizzie gave it to Josh. The three girls turn around for Josh to sign the back of their shirts.

"Thank you so much!" The three girls say.

"Your welcome! By the way what are your names?" Josh asks.

"Becky!"

"Angela!"

"Christina!"

"Nice to meet you Becky, Angela, and Christina!"

"Nice to meet you to Josh!"

"By the way, congratulations on your engagment!" Angela says.

"Thanks you guys!" Lizzie says. Josh gives each of the girls a hug, then all the girls continue with there bowling.