Cross My Heart

"Thanks!" You go to Joshs room, go under the covers and fall asleep. Josh comes to bed soon.

You wake up in a gasp of air! Your breathing heavily sitting up.

"Woah! Babe what's wrong?" Josh wakes up concerned.

"I-I just had a nightmare!" Still breathing a bit heavily. Josh wraps his arm around you.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" You sit back down cuddeling with Josh.

"Not right now, I just wanna go back to sleep. But thanks!" You lift the covers back over you and Josh. You sleep a couple more hours till its 9:03. You wake up still in Josh's arms.

'Wow I could so get used to this!' You thought to yourself.

"Good morning beautiful!" Josh says to you tucking your hair behind your ear.

"Good morning!"

"So did you sleep better after your nightmare?"

"Much! Thanks for asking!"

"Do you wanna talk about it now? Or?"

"Well it's, just." You start tearing up a bit. Josh sees it.

"Aww come on beautiful don't cry! It kills me to see that!"

"Okay," you sniffle. "I won't, but I don't want to talk about it." Josh wipes a tear from your face.

"Okay that's fine! You know I love you, right? I'll always be here for you know matter what! When you want to talk, I'll listen. When you need to cry, I have the shoulder! I love you, please don't ever leave me!"

"I know! And I love you to! I really do! I will never EVER leave you! But you can't leave me either!" You and Josh both smile!

"Cross my heart!" He crosses his heart.

"Well today's Sunday. Got any plans?"

"Nope, what about you?"

"No, well since we both don't have plans, do you wanna spend the day with me?"

"Well..."

"Josh, I know you love me! And I know you want to!"

"You know me to well!"

"Maybe so! And I'll take that as a yes!" You guys kiss.

"So what do you wanna do today?" Josh asks sitting up with you.

"Well, lets start with breakfast! I'm cooking today!"

"Sounds good!" You get up still in Josh's shirt. Josh also walks out after you and heads to the couch.

"JOSH?" You call out from the kitchen.

"WHAT?"

"COME HERE! I NEED YOU!" Josh gets up worried.

"What do you need?" He asks nervously.

"I need you, to feed the animals!"

"Fine! But Gosh! You had me worried!"

"Just like how you had me worried last night?"

"Sure!" He laughs a bit.

"So what's for breakfast?" Josh puts some dog food in Bennies dish.

"Waffles!" Josh puts some cat food in the cats dishes.

"Mmm! I love waffles!"

"That's why I made them!"

"Thanks!"

"No problem! They're ready!" Josh grabs two waffles and sits down at the table. You grab one waffle and sit down at the the table. You put some strawberries, then whipped cream. Josh does the same. Just as Josh was about to put the whipped cream down he quickly sprayed it on your nose!

"Ohh you didn't just go there!"

"Oh I went there!" You grab the whipped cream from him and he backed away and you got it in his hair! You start Laughing your head off!

"Oh snap!" You continue to laugh. Josh sits there in astonishment! Josh grabs his spoon and puts a strawberry on it and flips it off the spoon, it slides down your cheek! Josh starts laughing now to! You spray Josh with whipped cream again.

"There! Now we're even!"