Good To You

Chapter 51

"So, Lizzie excited to be home?" Nicole asks Lizzie, still waiting for Lizzie's and Joshs bags.

"Yes! Of coarse I'm going to miss Hawaii! But Vancouver is pretty epic to!"

"You know it!" Lizzie grabs her bag, Nicole grabs Joshs bag. They head back to where the boys are standing. They were all laughing about something.

"Ready?" Lizzie asks.

"Ready!" Everyone said. They drive to Josh and Lizzie's house. They all hangout there for a bit talking about their trip.

"We went to a volcano, that took half a day to drive to!" Lizzie laughs.

"Oh and I volunteered Josh to learn the hula dance!" Everyone laughs except Josh.

"He was shooting me death eyes!" They talk some more.

"And there was two guys who kept flirting with Liz!"

"Josh don't get jealous!" Nicole says.

"I'm not!"

"And Josh got a text, from Amanda." Lizzie says. Josh puts one arm around Lizzie's shoulder.

"When will she ever leave you alone?" Matt asks.

"I don't know man, but hopefully soon!" Josh says.

"Lets change the subject!" Lizzie says. It's almost supper time.

"Lets go for supper!" Nicole says.

"Sounds good to me!" Lizzie says.

"Where we goin'?" Mike asks.

"Lets go to a pub and grill!" Matt says.

"Okay."

"On are way we go!" Ian says.

"To the cars!" Josh says. They all drive to a pub and grill. A waitress walks up.

"What can I get you?" Everyone answers a burger.

"Okay." The waitress walks away.

Soon the waitress comes with their food and drinks. Lizzie got two drinks.

"Oh excuse me I didn't order this drink!" Lizzie politely says.

"Oh it's from those two guys over there." The waitress points to two guys.

"Oh thank you!" Everyone looks at where she was pointing. It was those two guys from the hotel in Hawaii.

"Oh god." Lizzie and Josh both say. The guys wave. Lizzie waves back. Everyone looks confused.

"Who's that?" Questioned Mike.

"Those are the two guys who kept flirting with me in Hawaii." Lizzie answers.

"Oh." Everyone says.

"What do they want?" Lizzie asks. Josh puts one arm around Lizzie's shoulder. The two guys walk over to their table.

"Hey Lizzie!" One guy says.

"Hi."

"What a coincidence! We both live in Vancouver!"

"Yea."

"Well nice seeing you."

"Yea."

"Bye!"

"Bye." The two guys walk away.

"Well that was awkward!" Matt says.

"Says the most awkwardest person ever!" Nicole says. Lizzie laughs.