Beside You

Chapter 33

Lizzie wakes up in her bed.

"Josh?" No answer. Lizzie finds a note on the night stand table and reads it out loud.

"Hey soon to be Mrs. Ramsay!" Lizzie laughs at that.

"We all went down for supper, the same place we had lunch. You can come if you want. Love your new fiancé Josh!" Lizzie gets up and goes in the elevator.

"Elevator elevator just hit floor five! Elevator elevator in the elevator elevator!" Lizzie continues to sing. Other people are in the elevator looking at Lizzie very weirdly, but Lizzie didn't care because what are the chances of her seeing them again? That's right slim to fricken none! Just before Lizzie leaves the elevator she says to the other people that were in elevator,

"It usually sounds way better when there's more then just one person singing!" Lizzie laughs. She manages to find the rest of them.

"Hey Liz! You made it!" Lizzie gets her food and starts cutting it.

"Oooh! He liked it, so he put a ring on it!" Matt and Nicole say at the same time.

"Lizzie chuckles.

"That's right! He did put a ring on it!" Everyone finishes their supper.

"Do you guys wanna hangout for a bit? Or?" Ian asks.

"Do you guys wanna watch a movie?" Nicole offers.

"Sure! But where?" Lizzie asked.

"Do you guys wanna watch it at our room?" Josh offers.

"Yea, sure." Everyone says. They all get up to Lizzie and Josh's room.

"I'll go make some popcorn. You guys decide on the movie." Lizzie says.

"I'll help with the popcorn!" Nicole says.

"Nicole?"

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Of coarse! What is it?"

"I know this is kinda soon, but do you wanna be my maid of honour?" Lizzie asks.

"Yes!"

"Yay! Thanks!"

"No! Thank you!"

"For what?" Lizzie laughs a bit.

"Because you want me to be your made of honour!"

"Oh your welcome!" Lizzie and Nicole go back to the couch where the guys are sitting with a couple bowls of popcorn.

"What movie did we decide on?" Lizzie asks sitting down beside Josh, Nicole sits down beside Matt, and Ian and Mike are sitting on the ground!

"A horror." Josh replies. The movie goes on.

"Don't go in there! Don't go in there! Don't go in there!" Ian shakes his head.

"AHHHH!!" Ian shrieked like a little girl!

"Looks like this horror just became a comedy!" Lizzie says laughing. Everyone else laughs except Ian.

"Ha ha! Very funny Liz!" Ian says sarcastically. The movie ends. Matt, Nicole, Ian and Mike leave.

"Goodnight you guys!" Lizzie says waving goodbye.

"I'm going to bed to Josh."

"Okay! I love you goodnight!"

"Love you to!" Lizzie and Josh kiss. Josh goes to bed later.

.oOThe Next MorningOo.

Lizzie wakes up very quietly, she doesn't want to wake Josh. He hasn't been getting much sleep lately with his insomnia. Lizzie leaves a note for Josh saying,

'Hey babe! I went to go get breakfast with everyone else. I didn't want to wake you because you haven't got much sleep lately. Love Lizzie!' Lizzie leaves as quietly as possible.