Good To You

Chapter 42

Lizzie wakes up, walks out to the living room where Ian, Brennan, and Brett are sleeping. Lizzie noticed writing all over Brett's face! It said 'I <3 Josh Ramsay!' On his forehead. And there is a beard and mustache also drawn on his face. Lizzie grabs a bowl of cereal, as loudly as possible. Josh wakes up, and found three motionless bodies laying down in the living room, Josh decided to flick Ian's ear. Ian makes a unusual sound, Josh couldn't help but laugh. He walks into the kitchen to find Lizzie eating her bowl of cereal.

"Good morning beautiful!" Josh says, walking towards Lizzie.

"Good morning handsome!" Josh kisses the top of Lizzie's head.

"So, are we going to annoy the crap out of them today?" Josh asks mischievously.

"Of coarse!" Lizzie smiles mischievously.

"So what's the plan?" Josh asks.

"I was thinking, we could invite Toby and Alex over and keep them on their feet all day, especially loud places!" Lizzie laughs.

"And where will we be when all this goes on?" Josh asks grabbing himself a bowl of cereal loudly.

"I don't know, go for a drive and see where we end up?" Lizzie suggests.

"Why not?"

"Sounds like a plan Stan!"

"My names not Stan! It's Joshua!"

"Fine, Joshua!" Lizzie laughs.

"Josh is fine!"

"Oh, okay... Joshua!" Lizzie laughs. Lizzie calls Toby and Alex.

*On the phone*

"Hello?" Toby answers.

"Hey, Toby! It's Lizzie."

"Oh hey Lizzie!"

"Are you and Alex busy today?"

"No, I don't think so. Why?"

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to do something for me!"

"What is it?" Toby asks.

"Since last night was Joshs party, Nicole, Matt, Ian, Mike, Brennan, and Brett got hammered, do you want to keep them on their feet all day? Especially loud places!" Toby laughs.

"Sure!" She laughs again. "Why are you so evil Lizzie?"

"Well I'm related to you and Alex, aren't I?" Toby and Lizzie both laugh.

"I guess so! Where will you and Josh be, when this all goes on?" Toby asks.

"We don't know yet!"

"Oh okay. When should Alex and I come over?" Toby asks.

"Hmm... 11:30?" Lizzie suggests.

"Works good for me!"

"See you then Toby!"

"See you!" They both hung up.

"Are they in?" Josh asks.

"They're in!" Lizzie replies.

***

There's a knock at the door. Lizzie goes to answer it. It's Toby and Alex.

"Come in!" Lizzie welcomes them in.

"Make as much noise as you want, until they wake up! Blast your music, yell! I don't care! Just annoy them!" Josh says. Lizzie and Josh grab there jackets.