Dirty Little Secret

Chapter57

.oO Lizzie's POV Oo.

I quietly walked in Nicole's apartment. It was 6:30 am. I tip toed to my bedroom.

Last night was amazing! I finally got to see Josh, hold Josh, and kiss Josh again, after a month! I think we just needed a break from each other. But I don't know if Josh forgives me. Was he just vulnerable because he missed me? Or does he actually forgive me?

I tiredly rolled over and looked at the time. 9:00 am. I guess I'll get up now. I tiredly got up, almost walked in a wall, you know the usually. I sat on the couch. Nicole came and sat down beside me.

"Where'd you go last night? You didn't come home."

"Nowhere."

"Lizzie?"

"What?"

"Did you hookup with someone?"

"No!"

"We're you with someone?"

"Maybe."

"Who was it?!" When she asked that a picture of Josh immediately popped in my head.

"Someone."

"Lizzie! Who was it?"

"Someone!"

"Fine! You're not going to tell me are you?"

"Nope!" I said popping my 'p'.

"Fine!"

.oO Josh's POV Oo.

I quietly walked to the couch. Last night with Lizzie, was amazing! I finally got to hear her voice again! I got to hug, hold, and kiss her! I've been waiting so long for this!

Matt slowly walked out of his room and rubbed his eyes.

"Sup man?" Matt asked and came and sat beside me.

"Oh nothing."

"You didn't come home last night."

"Yea, your point?"

"Did you hook up with someone?"

"No! I'm still married to Lizzie!"

"Were you with someone?"

"Yea."

"Who?"

"A girl."

"Are you going to tell me?"

"Nope!" I said popping my 'p'.

"Well then. As long as you're happy and eating!"

(Days pass. It's now February, and nobody knows Lizzie and Josh are seeing each other again.)

.oO Josh's POV Oo.

Well. I'm going to Los Angeles later today, for the Grammys. I'm kinda bummed Lizzie's not coming with me. Instead I'm bringing my ex, Amanda. I still never told Lizzie yet. Which I don't think I will be.

.oO Amanda's POV Oo.

I'm going to LA with Josh! I can't believe he invited me, and not Lizzie! Oh well, as Josh would say, paybacks a motherfucker. And it's time for that bitch to pay!

.oO Josh's POV Oo.

~On The Phone~

"Hey!"

"Hi!"

"Where do you want to meet up today?" I ask.

"Nicole's not home, if you want to come here."

"Okay, I'll be right over!"