Beside you

Chapter 32

"Will you marry me?" Lizzie stands there shaking. She looks at Josh, then the ring, then Josh again.

"Jo- I-I ye- n-" Lizzie runs away crying. Matt, Mike and Ian go over to Josh to comfort him.

"Aww I'm sorry man!" Matt says first.

"It'll be okay, I promise!" Mike says patting Josh on the back. Josh sits down not carring if he'll get dirty.

"Uhh, ya what they said!" Ian says. Josh starts crying.

"I thought s-she was g-going t-to say y-yes!"

"We all did!"

.oOBack to LizzieOo.

Lizzie still crying runs into her room, and starts crying in a corner and puts her head between her knees. 'I love him! Why did I do that? I thought I was going to say yes! Why didn't I? I love him and I always have and will! Why?' Lizzie thought to herself. Still crying she hears Josh come in crying.

"Fuck it! Why me? A no would have been nicer then her running away! I can't stand to see her in pain! I love her!" Josh sits down on the couch. Lizzie starts to calm down a bit and wipes her tears. Stands up and walks to Josh. Josh looks up. Starts crying even more. Seeing Josh cry like that, makes Lizzie just lose it! Lizzie curls up in a ball on the other end of the couch. Once Josh and Lizzie calm done a bit Lizzie stands up and sits in Joshs lap.

"What do you want?" Josh says still crying a bit.

"Yes!" Lizzie manages to say.

"Yes what?"

"Yes I'll marry you!"

"Y-you will?"

"Yes! I love you with all my heart!" Josh puts the ring on her finger.

"Then why did you run away?"

"I don't know! I lost control of myself. Do you forgive me?"

"Of coarse I do! I love you!"

"I love you to Josh!" Lizzie tucks her head in Joshs chest.

"Can you sing for me?"

"Of coarse! What song?"

"Beside you!"

(Yes I'm going to write song lyrics in here!)

"When your tears are spent on your last pretense and your tired eyes refuse to close and sleep in your defense. When it's in your spine like you've walked for miles and the only thing you want is just to be still for awhile." Nicole, Matt, Mike and Ian are outside the door with there ears pressed up against the door.

"He's singing! He forgave her!" Nicole says.

"If your heart wears thin I will hold you up and I will hide you when it gets to much. I'll be right beside you! I am right beside you!

When you're overwhelmed and you've lost your breath and the space between the things are blurry nonetheless. When you try to speak but you make no sound and the words you want are out if reach but they've never been so loud

If your heart wears thin I will hold you up and I will hide you when it gets to much I'll be right beside you, I am right beside you! I will stay. Nobody will break you!

Trust in me. Don't pull away! I'm just trying to keep it together because I could do worse and you could do better!

When your tears are spent on your last presence and your tired eyes refuse to close and sleep in your defense.

If your heart wears thin I will hold you up and I will hide you when it gets to much! I'll be right beside you, I am right beside you! Nobody will break you!"

(Sorry if I got some wrong or if the orders different I was kinda doing this off memory) By the time Josh has finished the song Lizzie fell asleep in Joshs arms.