Beside You

Chapter 34

Josh doesn't come down for breakfast. Everyone else finished.

"I'm going to wait till Josh wakes up. Just text me later okay?" Lizzie asks.

"Sure!" Nicole answers back. Lizzie goes back up to hers and Joshs room. Josh wakes up and walks to the couch where Lizzie is.

"Rise 'n' shine Joshy!" Lizzie smiles.

"Good Morning beautiful!" Josh rubs his eyes.

"Everyone had breakfast already. Do you want me to get you anything?"

"No it's okay Liz!" Lizzie gets a text from Nicole.

'Hey Liz! I don't know if Josh is up yet but, we're all down at the bar playing pool... I think we're gonna be here awhile!'

'Okay! Thanks Nicole!' Lizzie texts back.

"Josh do you wanna get dressed and go play some pool?" Lizzie asks Josh.

"Sure! I'm gonna own you!" Josh replies.

"Just like how you owned me in bowling?" Lizzie laughs.

"No!" Josh laughs to. Lizzie and Josh go down to the bar to see Nicole and Mike playing pool and Matt and Mike waiting to take there turn.

"Hey guys!" Lizzie and Kosh walk over to the pool table holding hands.

"Hey Liz! Hey Josh!"

"Okay we decided that tonight we're going to celebrate your engagment!" Matt says just after he hit a ball in a pocket.

"Drink by the fake fire!" Matt says.

"I'm looking forward to seeing Ian get drunk!" Lizzie says laughing.

"Fake fire?" Josh asks.

"Yea apparently we're not aloud to use the fire outside, but they have a room where there's a fake fire inside it." Mike answers.

"Oh okay. So who's winning?"

"Matt and Nicole..." Ian answers. They finished there game, Nicole and Matt won.

"Okay who wants to be on my team?" Lizzie asks.

"Me! It can be us vs. Matt and Josh!"

"Oooh! I like it!" Lizzie says.

"What should the winning team get?" Josh asks.

"Hmmm..." Nicole and Lizzie rub their chins. Lizzie and Nocole discuss something by whispering to each other.

"Okay Lizzie and I have come to a decision that if we win we want a footrub when ever we want for the rest of the trip. And if you won then we have to give you a footrub when ever you want for the rest of the trip. How does that sound?" Nicole asks the Josh and Matt. Matt and Josh discuss if they accept or not.

"Why don't we put some money on this?" Josh asks.

"How much?" Nicole asked.

"50$ each?" Matt offers.

"Deal!" Nicole shakes hands with Matt then Josh. Lizzie does the same. Nicole and Lizzie sink the first ball.

"We decided to call our team The Glittery Unicorns!" Lizzie says.

"Josh and I decided to call our team The Musical Musicians!" Matt says.

"Very good name you guys!" Nicole says sarcastically.

"We thought so too!" Josh replies.

"It's a very close game! It's The Glittery Unicorns turn, they just have to sink the 8 ball without scratching. It's Lizzie's turn." Lizzie concentrates.

"Lizzie hit the ball, it's rolling slowly towards th-" Mike gets cut off from his narrating the game.

"SHUT UP!" Everyone says to Mike.

"Alright alright!" The ball slightly misses the pocket.

"Aww good try Liz!"

"YES!" Matt and Josh cheer. Matt's turn. He hits the ball it's just on the end of the pocket.

"Thanks Matt! Easy shot!" Nicole hits it in there no problem!

"The Glittery Unicorns won!" Nicole and Lizzie cheer.

"Well congratulations!" Matt and Josh say.

"Good game!" Nicole and Lizzie say back to them.

"Well should the celebrating begin now?" Mike asks.

"Why not?" Everyone walks to the room with the fake fire.

"You know, Josh my feet could sure use a rub!"

"Fine!" Lizzie sits on a chair and puts her feet on Joshs lap. Josh starts rubbing her feet.

"Ya me too Matt!" Nicole and Matt do the same.

"Ya Ian I could really use a footrub!" Mike puts his feet on Ian's lap.

"Get off me!" Ian pushes Mikes feet of his lap. Everyone laughs. Everyone starts drinking except Lizzie and Josh, they don't drink.

"Haha, Josh remember that time you walked to the bathroom naked and the maid was right there in your dickular region?" Matt asked.

"How could I forget? And I didn't say any dirty words!" Everyone laughs. Everyone continues to tell funny stories.

"Hey look 5 more minutes till it's 2013!" Lizzie points out. 4

4 More Minutes Later

Everyone starts counting down.

"59,58,57,56,55..........5,4,3,2,1!"

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!!" Everyone yells. Josh and Lizzie kiss, Nicole and Matt kiss.

"Aww I don't get a New Years kiss! Everyone did but me!" Mike whines.

"Fine if you care that much about it!" Ian kisses Mike. Everyone starts laughing their heads off!

"This is why I love drunk Ian!"

"Haha too funny!" Everyone continues to laugh.

"Dude that's not what I meant!"

"Oops sorry!"

"You should be!"

Time passes by

Everyone wants to go to bed now.

"Josh and I will make sure you go into the right rooms!" Lizzie giggles.

"I'll take Nicole and Matt, you take Mile and Ian."

"Okay." Josh says. Lizzie make sures Nicole and Natt make it to there room!

"Goodnight you guys!"

"GoodnightLizzie!" They slur there words together. Lizzie laughs then leaves to her room. A couple minutes later there's a knock at the door. Lizzie answers think it'd be Josh because he forgot his key, it wasn't its Matt.

"Can I help you?"

"Yup!" Matt pushes Lizzie up against the wall and kisses Lizzie.