Dirty Little Secret

Chapter 56

*knock knock knock* Someone walks in Josh's house. It was Matt.

"How's it going?" Matt asked Josh. It looked like he's been crying.

"Horrible! I miss Lizzie more then anything! She's pregnant I can't stand to think what could happen to her when I'm not there to protect her! And we're going on tour soon! I miss her Matt! And I still love her!" Josh didn't tell anyone that Lizzie cheated on him. He just said that she wanted some time by herself.

"Do you know when she's coming back?"

"No."

"Do you want to come to practice?"

"Yea. I need to." Josh stands up.

"Woah. We're not going anywhere until you eat something! How much did you eat today?"

"I'm not hungry! I didn't eat anything." Josh mumbled the last part.

"What? I can't hear you mumbles!"

"I didn't eat anything!"

"Josh! You need to eat something! I worry about you!"

"Fine! I'll have something to eat!" Josh walked to the kitchen. He came back with a sandwich.

"Can we go now?" Josh asks.

"Okay. Lets go." Josh puts his jacket and shoes on.

They met up with Mike and Ian.

"How's it going man?" Mike asked.

"Fine. Thanks."

"Do you know when Lizzie's going to be back?" Ian asked.

"No."

"Oh. When was the last time you talked to her?"

"The night she left. I've tried texting, calling, everything! She won't answer back."

"Why did she leave in the first place?"

"She said she needed some time by herself."

.oO Lizzie's POV Oo.

I miss Josh so much! Every step I take I'm scared something bad is going to happen. But when I was with Josh I wasn't scared to live life! He protected me. Now, he's probably already with someone new. And here's me crying over him everyday! I haven't talked to the guys in a month. I've kinda kept in touch with Nicole. But we'd only talk like once a week. She promised me she wouldn't tell anyone where I was. I moved to a small apartment building. I still live in Vancouver. I don't know if Josh told anyone. I think only Ian, Josh, and I know.

.oO Flashback Oo.

I put my clothes back on. Quietly I didn't want to wake Zack up. I didn't want him to hit me. I still can't believe what just happened! I'm fucking married to Josh! It was almost rape. I was very drunk! I quietly tip toed out of the house.

"Lizzie?" I heard someone call my name. Was it Zack? No. Who was it? I looked all around. It was Ian. Oh no! This is not what I needed!

"Oh hi Ian!" Ian walks up to Lizzie.

"Who's house is this?"

"What are you doing out at 2 am?"

"I asked you first!"

"I asked you second!"

"Touché! Okay I took a walk. I couldn't sleep. Now you?"

"It's Zacks."

"Your ex?"

"Yea."

"What are you doing there?"