Ever After

Chapter 63

.oO Josh's POV Oo.

"Every time I kiss you, I fall in love all over again!" I smiled.

Lizzie and I drove back to the hotel.

"How did it happen?"

"I bumped my head on the table." I chuckled.

"How'd you do that?"

"I was cleaning glass up. I dropped my glass."

"Oh."

Lizzie and I sat down on the bed. I had my arm around her shoulder.

"There's just one teeny tiny catch!" She said in a high pitched voice.

"And that is?" I asked curiously.

"I don't remember all the bad memories. And I want you to decide if I should read through my journals, and know the bad memories."

"So, you only remember the good things?"

"Yep."

"Walk me through it?"

"I remember our first date. We said I love you, and you asked me to be your girlfriend. The first time we uhh, you know. You gave me a promise ring! You asked me to move in with you. We went to Paris together. Oh, this is a weird part. You proposed to me on the Eiffel Tower. The next thing I remember is sitting on your lap, in a hotel room, saying yes. Your surprise birthday party. Our wedding. A bit of our honey moon. Oh and when I told you I was pregnant, I whispered it in your ear at Mikes house, the next thing I remember is you wrapping your arms around me in our bed at home, saying we're going to be parents. And, that's the big highlights of our relationship."

That's all she remembers? Maybe it's better this way. It's good in a bad way. But aren't these the things that make us human?

"So that's all you remember, sweetie?" I rubbed her back.

"Yea. Do you think you could explain the weird things to me?"

"I don't know. I don't know if you'd want to know again. I think you should know about Toby though."

"What?! What happened to Toby?"

"She used to cut her self." Her eyes started to water.

"She did?"

"Yea. But she stopped!"

"That's good. I guess."

"Maybe I should tell you one bad thing a day."

"But then I'll be crying everyday."

"I can just tell you everything right now."

"Please!"

"Okay. Well when we went to Paris. You heard me on the phone, saying stuff like "oh yes she's so cute! But I don't know how to tell Lizzie." That kinda stuff. And you started crying because you thought I cheated on you. But later you found out I was just talking about Bennie. Then I proposed to you on the Eiffel Tower. And you ran away without giving me an answer."

"Josh, I'm so, so, so, sorry!" She kissed me.

"It's okay! Then that's how we ended up in the hotel room. You were crying in a corner, and I was crying on the couch. You came over to me, and I was still crying, and it made you cry even more. So you curled up in a ball on the couch. When you calmed down you came over and sat on my lap, and just said yes."

"Josh, I hate seeing you cry!"

"I know you do! And I hate seeing you cry!" Lizzie and I sat on the bed cross legged. I held her hands.