Good To You

Chapter 46

The Wedding

"ITS MY WEDDING DAY! IM GETTING MARRIED!" Lizzie screams waking everyone up.

"Chill bro!" Toby says. Lizzie laughs.

"Do you have your vows ready?" Nicole asks.

"I've had my vows ready the week after Josh proposed Nicole!"

"Okay, just checkin'!" Everyone laughs.

"What do you wanna start with?"

"Breakfast! I'm starved!" Everyone laughs. Everyone gets their own breakfast. Later everyone leaves to the place Lizzie and Josh are getting married. They are having a nice outdoor, backyard wedding! Lizzie and her bridesmaids Ange, Nicole, Sara, Toby got their own room to get ready in. So did Josh and his groomsmen Alex, Ian, Matt, and Mike. For the girls makeup, they hired a professional makeup artist. And for their hair, Lizzie's moms friend who just so happens is a hair dresser did their hair for free. Lizzie's hair was a simple, elegant side braid. With a small braid in her bangs going down into her side braid. Lizzie puts her wedding dress on.

"Lizzie, you look gorgeous!" Nicole says, looking into the same mirror Luzzies looking into.

"Not to bad yourself!" Lizzie and Nicole laugh. Lizzie's dad walks in.

"Ladies, it's time!" The bridesmaids walk down the isle with the groomsmen. Nicole and Matt, Toby and Mike, Ange and Ian, and Sara, and Alex. Lizzie walks down the isle hooking arms with her dad. Lizzie's eyes start to water. Lizzie kisses her dads cheek then stands beside Josh.

"And I thought I looked good!" Josh smiles at Lizzie. Lizzie smiles back.

"Shall we begin?" The priest asks. Lizzie and Josh nod. The priest starts talking and finally gets to,

"Lizzie, would you like to say your vows?" The priest asks Lizzie.

"Of coarse!" Lizzie pulls out a piece of paper.

"I vow, to always help you love life! We have our memories good and bad! We had our fights, but all amazing couples do! You're the only guy I truly love! Our relationship has been a wild ride! And this is one ride I don't want to get off!" Lizzie barely read through that without bawling her eyes out! Josh wasn't much better.

"Josh?" The priest says. Josh pulls out a crumpled piece of paper.

"I vow to love you, no matter what happens, now and forever! I will never forget this once in a lifetime love!" Joshs vows were short but sweet! Josh and Lizzie are barely keeping it together. The priest talks some more.

"Rings?" The priest asks. The ring bearer hands one ring to Lizzie and the other to Josh.

"Josh, do you take Elizabeth Porcelain Moore to be your wife?"

"I do!" Josh says. Lizzie places the ring on Joshs finger.

"Lizzie, do you take Joshua Keeler Ramsay to be your husband?"

"I do!" Lizzie says. Josh places the ring on Lizzie's finger.

"I know pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!" Josh kisses Lizzie gently. Everyone claps. After their kiss Josh and Lizzie hug each other.

"I love you!" Josh whispers in Lizzie's ear.

"I love you to!" Lizzie whispers back. After everyone was done taking pictures, Lizzie and Josh get a moment alone, they went into a room that wasn't in use.

"We're married!" Lizzie says. Lizzie starts crying. Josh hugs Lizzie, hearing a bit of crinkles because of her dress.

"Shhh daddy's got you!" Lizzie laughs.

"I'm crying 'cause I'm happy!"

"Oh okay!" Josh laughs.

"Well should we go back to everyone, Mrs. Ramsay?" Josh asks.

"I think we should, Mr. Ramsay!" Josh leads Lizzie out of the room that they were in.