Beside You

Chapter 35

"MATT!" Lizzie screams. Matt kisses Lizzie again.

"GET OFF OF ME!" Lizzie kicks Matt to get him off of her. Matt backs away.

"What are you doing?" Lizzie asks Matt.

"I-I uhh..."

"Matt, I'm engaged! And you're dating Nicole! We can't happen! I'm sorry!"

"I love you Lizzie!"

"No you don't Matt! You're drunk! Go back to your room!" Matt leaves. A couple minutes later Josh walks in the room.

"Josh we need to talk." Lizzie says.

"Okay, what is it?"

"Okay before we start I need you to know that he's drunk"

"Okay, Liz what is it?" Josh asks worried.

"Well, I brought Matt and Nicole to there room, a couple minutes later a knock was at the door and I thought it was you, so I answered it, it was Matt I asked if I could help him with anything, he said yes... Pushed me up against the wall and, kissed me. I asked him to stop but he didn't, so I kicked him. Then he said he loves me! Then I said no you don't you're drink just go back to your room. Then he left."

"He kissed you one to many times!" Josh stands up. Lizzie pulls him back down.

"Lizzie I need to go talk to Matt."

"Not now! It's late you can do it tomorrow!"

"Lizzie, do you even care that he kissed you?" Josh asks.

"Of coarse! I'm engaged to the man I love! It's that it's late and he's drunk, can you do this tomorrow?" Lizzie aks Josh.

"I guess. You're very persuasive!"

"I try!" Lizzie laughs. Lizzie puts her head on Joshs shoulder. About a hour later Lizzie says,

"Uh-oh!"

"What is it Liz?"

"How are we going to tell Nicole? How is Nicole going to react?"

"We are going to tell Nicole tomorrow, she has the right to know. And Liz I have no clue how she's going to react!"

"Okay" Josh falls asleep. Lizzie doesn't want to move because if she does she might wake up Josh and that'd be bad because he hasn't gotten much sleep lately with his insomnia.

.oOLater That MorningOo.

Everyone slept in.

"Josh when you talk to Matt, please make it quiet and not cause a scene!"

"I dunno Liz!" Everyone walks down with a sweater and there hoods over there heads, with there heads down. Except Lizzie and Josh.

"Hey Nicole can Josh and I talk to you for a second?"

"Yes." Lizzie, Josh, and Nicole walk away from the rest of the group.

"Okay, Nicole I don't know how to put this but," Lizzie says.

"Last night when I took you and Matt to your room, later Matt came to my room and kissed me. I'm sorry Nicole!"

"Did you try and stop him?" Nicole asked.

"Yes, I tried pushing him away but I wasn't strong enough so I kicked him."

"Why would he do this Liz?" Nicole hugs Lizzie.

"I don't know! And one more thing."

"What is it?"

"He said he loves me."