All To Myself

Chapter 27

"Do you want to move in with me?" Josh asks holding the key out in his hand.

"So, this is a key to yo-" Josh cuts you off.

"Yes. Do you want to? I get it if you don't."

"Yes! I do, I want to move in with you!" Josh hugs you then kisses you.

"Get a room!" Ian says.

"This is my house! You're welcome to leave!"

"Ooooh!" Matt says.

"Actually I'm fine here!" Ian slouches back in his seat.

"That's what I thought! Here Mike!" You hand Mike a present. Lizzie continues to do that with everyone.

"Hey, do you guys wanna help me move?"

"Sure. I owe you one anyways!" Mike says.

"Why not?" Ian says.

"Sure." Matt says. They all help you move stuff into Joshs car and your car.

"Are you excited?" Josh asks.

"Yes! Are you?"

"Very! I'm so glad you said yes!"

"Why wouldn't I have?"

"I don't know, maybe you thought we weren't ready."

"I think we are!" Josh smiles at you.

"Well thanks a lot you guys!"

"No problem!" Matt says.

"That's what friends are for, right?" Mike says with a smirk on his face.

"Right!" You smirk back at Mike.

"You're welcome!" Ian says.

"Oh, Mike, are you going to need to go to the police station about you getting stabbed?"

"Yea, I'm going tomorrow. Im a bit nervous!"

"Aww, don't be! Do you want me to go with you?" Lizzie asks Mike.

"Aww muffin! Is Mike a little baby!" Josh says. Lizzie turns back and gives him a death stare.

"Be nice!"

"That's right you heard her Josh! Be nice!" Matt says.

"Umm ya, that'd be nice!"

"Okay what time?"

"11:00 am"

"Okay."

"Thanks Liz!"

"Yup! Bye guys! Thanks a lot!"

"No problem!" Matt, Mike, and Ian say. They all leave. Lizzie and Josh go to his house. You walk into Joshs house with a box in your hands and smile.

"What's up?"

"Nothing! I'm just happy!"

"Why are you so happy?"

"Because I'm with you! Now I'm living with you!" You put the box down.

"How about you bring all the boxes in and I'll unpack. If you need my help just come and get me! Okay?"

"Okay!" Josh and Lizzie finish unpacking. Lizzie and Josh go sit down beside each other on the couch. Josh starts tickling you.

"Really again with this?" You start laughing.

"Yes!" Lizzie tries to fight back but, she can't she's laughing to hard.

"I love the way you laugh!"

"Josh, you love everything about me!"

"It's true! You have no flaw!"

"I have one flaw! And it's the same flaw you have!"

"Oh ya and what's that?"

"That you're not over here kissing me!" Lizzie kisses Josh.

"I love you!" Josh manages to say before you kiss him again.

"I love you to!" You kiss Josh. Lizzie has one hand around Joshs neck and the other going through his hair. Josh has one hand on her hip the other on her back. Josh picks you up and carries you to his bed. He sits you down and starts kissing you again. (Kinda like what Josh and Darla did in Fallout. Also I'm not going into detail again.)

*The next day*

"Josh I have to go to the police station with Mike today. Are you coming?"

"No, I'm going to the movies with Matt and Ian later."

"Okay, well see ya! I love you!"

"Love you too!"