Dirty Little Secret

Chapter 58

.oO Josh's POV Oo.

I need to talk to Lizzie! She's probably already read the magazine! It's her favorite magazine! I need to talk to her!

~On The Phone~

-Hello?

-Hey Liz! It's Josh

-What do you want?

-I need to talk to you, can we meet up at Stanley park?

-I guess

And just like that, she hung up. I grabbed my jacket and keys and left. Leaving all my bags I brought to LA, in the living room, scattered everywhere.

By the time I got there, I saw Lizzie sitting on a swing, playing with the sand with her feet. I slowly crept up behind her and hugged her and kissed her cheek.

How awkward would it have been if that wasn't Lizzie?

"What do you want?" She asked me. I could tell she wasn't very pleased with me.

"Just let me explain!" I begged.

"Fine!"

"Okay, last night Amanda and I went to a after party. After awhile she said she needed to talk to me. She took me to a back room. And she kissed me and started to take my jacket off. That's when I said 'no! Get off me!' And after Amanda left a reporter came in and asked me a few questions. She manipulated the truth and put it in the magazine! I swear nothing happened to us!"

"I don't know Josh."

"Please forgive me!"

"I gotta go." She got up and left. Every step she took, I called after her. Praying she's come back! But she didn't. She just left me there, standing by the swings. Is this what ends it all? All because that stupid reporter listened! Fuck! Why do all bad things happen to us?

Where do I go now? If I go to my house, Matt's going to be there asking multiple questions. The same goes for Mike, Ian, Kevvy, and Brett. Screw it! I'm going to Sara's!

I walked over to Sara's. She probably doesn't want me here, but whatever I'm here anyways.

I knocked on the door.

One of Sara's little girls came and opened the door.

"Uncle Joshy!" She shrieked. She made me laugh. She gave me a huge hug, and took my hand and dragged me inside.

"Look mommy! Uncle Joshy's here!"

"Hi Sara." I said awkwardly.

"Hi Josh. What brings you here today?" She asked me.

"Umm can we talk in private?"

"Yea, come in the kitchen. I'll make us some coffee." I followed Sara into the kitchen.

"So, what's up?" She asked me. I don't really know how to put this.

"Um well have you seen today's issue on People's magazine?"

"No, why?"

"I think you should look at it." I handed her the copy I had.

"Congrats! You're on the cover of Peoples!"

"Look what it says." She looks at the magazine again. I saw her eyes go from one side of the page, to the other.

"What? Josh how could you?"

"I didn't! The reporter that I talked to, manipulated the truth! I swear! I would never do anything like that!"

"Then why'd you come here?"