A/N Future Gif Series

Hey everyone! Kiara here!

It's come to my attention that this book is nearing the 200 chapter limit. So, I've given it some thought and I believe that once I finish this book and it has just about reached the limit or has reached the limit I will then start a new gif series. However, instead of Harry Potter being the theme, I have decided that it will be Teen Wolf.

It warms my heart that so many of you have taken the time to read this. It makes me so happy that people are actually enjoying the things I write, and are excited for when the next chapters come out.

I will, of course, still be in college at the time I most likely begin the new book, so just a heads up, there may be times where I'm too busy to write. But not to worry, I don't plan on scrapping this book (like I said before) or any future books that I decide to write. It'll just be a long lengthy process, but I'm sure I will find time to continue writing. (Seeing as writing is one of my passions I definitely don't see this account being forgotten).

But anyway, this author's note was just to serve as a little announcement for my future gif series. But while I'm here, I think it would be best to thank you all for reading, voting and commenting. I really appreciate it! It shows me that you guys are enjoying it. So thank you for that.

I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of your day/night! And I will talk to you all later!

UPDATE: The gif series has been posted! It's called True Alpha and the first imagine has also been posted!