[82] Y/N

You insult one of the Beauxbaton girls as payback for them picking on your brother

▪︎ ☆ ▪︎

It all started on a chilly September afternoon. No one would suspect anything was wrong. The birds were chirping, the trees were swaying, the Whomping Willow though was silently still, even the students were happy. All was calm until a stupid argument broke out between a Beauxbaton and Hogwarts student. They were none other than Fleur and Y/N.

"You're so stupid, you know that?! Your outfit is stupid, your hair is stupid, even your hat is stupid!"

Okay, back up. Maybe I'm not the best at comebacks, but it's more important that you know Fleur started it.

"Well, you are zo rude! You come out here like you own the plaze." Fleur was tired of this petty argument. At least in her mind it was petty. All Y/N was trying to do was get revenge since Fleur decided to mess with her little brother. If you should know one thing about Y/N it's that she takes her role as older sister very seriously.

"If thiz iz about the issue with Ronald then you should know I have no feelingz for him." Fleur stated with a smirk on her lips. That very statement made Y/N's blood boil at the highest temperature.

"I think you should know something, Fleur. I don't take too kindly to people who bully my brother. I know all about the teasing and let me tell you, I can see when it's out of love and I can see when it's straight up mean. You, my dear, are the meanest." Y/N said this with her own smirk, but this one was out of satisfaction.

"Hmpff." Fleur twirled around and stalked off leaving her friends behind.

"You girls should get the ice cream. I'm sure it's gonna be a tear fest."