[87] Young Remus Lupin

The morning after his transformation Remus finds you waiting for him

▪︎ ☆ ▪︎

Streams of morning sunlight shine through the trees effectively waking young Remus up. Last night had to be one of the most painful full moons he had ever experienced.

As he rolled over onto his side he noticed a stack of clothes and what seemed to be a note resting at the bottom of a tree trunk. He smiled knowing it was probably one of his friends. He couldn't help but think it was Y/N who decided to write him the note knowing she was the most thoughtful out of the group.

Once he was dressed he pocketed the note and started heading up to the castle. His stomach had started growling reminding him to hurry up or else he'd miss breakfast. A rustling of leaves could be heard before a voice called out managing to startle the young Lupin out of his thoughts, "I brought you some food. I thought you'd be hungry when you woke up. What with the terrible night you had."

"Oh, Y/N. Hi." Can you be anymore awkward? Remus thought to himself.

"Hello there. I see you found the clothes I brought you and I reckon the note, too." Y/N smiled down at him seeing as they were on a hill. Remus looked up at her, a small smile gracing his face as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah, I did."

And with that the two started walking back up to the castle. Remus began digging into his food quietly trying to be polite with Y/N around. Even if he was a werewolf and he had a mighty appetite he would still be the polite young boy he was raised to be.