[102] Theodore Nott

Theo is dared to ask out Draco Malfoy's younger sister

▪︎ ☆ ▪︎

Blaise Zabini, Pansy Parkinson, Millicent Bulstrode, and Theodore Nott were all lounging around lazily in the Slytherin Common Room.

"I'm booreedd," Pansy whined, clambering off the couch. Finally having enough she strutted towards the Common Room exit about to leave when Millicent sat up.

"Wait! I got an idea!" This captured the three snakes' attention, causing them to look up.

"What is it?" Theodore asked, his eyes wider than before.

A maliciously eager grin spread across Millicent's face. "How about we play Truth or Dare?"

Pansy rushed over, plopping back down next to her friend. "That's a great idea, Mil!" She exclaimed.

Blaise and Theo exchanged looks before hopping on board.

The four sat down in a circle. Millicent went ahead and summoned a bottle which would serve as the deciding factor. She placed it in the middle and took the liberty of spinning it first.

The fractured glass container gradually came to a stop, ending up landing on Pansy.

The pug-faced girl shrieked in delight, as Millicent casually asked, "Truth or Dare?"

With no time to spare Pansy chose truth.

"Alright," Millicent paused, placing a finger to her chin as she thought deep and hard about the question she'd ask.

"What is your biggest fear?"

Pansy gulped, knowing that what she feared most was absolutely ridiculous.

"Umm, well..."

Twisting in his spot, Theo sighed loudly. After a few more seconds of silence, the boy had enough. "Come on! Spit it out!" He obnoxiously grumbled. He wanted it to be his turn already.

With so much pressure on her shoulders, Pansy finally gave in. "Oh alright! Fine! I'm scared of the Giant Squid! Happy now?"

Blaise locked eyes with Millicent before bursting out laughing. "You can't be serious! The Giant Squid?!"

Pansy looked down in embarrassment. A searing red covered her cheeks as her whole face continued to heat up. Hoping for a break, Pansy mentally pleaded for the torture to stop.