[84] Y/N

You're tasked with an important mission by the Order of the Phoenix

▪︎ ☆ ▪︎

1,460 tally marks were etched on the wall in Y/N's cell in Azkaban. One for each day she had been there. Y/N was the fourth and most forgotten Black sister. She had been wrongly accused of assisting Lord Voldemort by the Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge. Of course this was all a set up by Albus Dumbledore himself.

The order had come up with a plan to keep an eye on the existing Death Eaters. They had purposely tricked Fudge into taking Y/N to Azkaban so she could play spy. The Order kept in secret contact with her through Dumbledore's patronus. Each week they'd send updates and each week she'd send updates back. It turns out this week had been pretty eventful.

As soon as she spotted the wisty phoenix Y/N stood up, shaky but steady, and made her way to the barred window at the back of the cell. "Hello there. I have a very important message for you this week." Y/N whispered trying to be as quiet as possible. Since the last time the phoenix came there was a bit of suspicion and the Azkaban guards had been coming around her cell more often. Once the message was relayed Y/N settled down on the cold hard ground and immediately fell asleep. She had stayed up all night listening to the Death Eaters conspire and had learned very crucial information regarding a mass breakout. She was sure Dumbledore and the rest would hear all about it from the phoenix. She just wasn't sure if she was fast enough.