[97] Draco Malfoy

Your brother Draco chooses the wrong side while you stay and fight for Harry

▪︎ ☆ ▪︎

The air was tight with tension, nobody daring to speak a word. The dead Harry Potter laid in a bloody, mangled heap to the side where a broken-hearted Hagrid wept.

The Death Eaters stood in a line calling for their children to join them believing they had won the war.

Theodore Nott and Pansy Parkinson were already standing with their families, and now it was the Malfoys turn to join them.

"Draco," Lucious Malfoy called in that dreadfully low tone of his.

When their son didn't come Narcissa spoke up calling for Draco to come softly, "Draco."

The boy who didn't have a choice guiltily crossed over causing Voldemort to spread his arms clutching the boy in an awkward hug.

Next to be called was the other Malfoy, Y/N. Draco's defiant younger sister who believed in Harry Potter ever since the day she met him.

"Y/N," Lucious called, once again in his low voice.

Y/N stood rigid not allowing herself the freedom to cry.

"I will never join your side. No matter what!" Y/N screeched.

"Y/N, please," Narcissa begged, her eyes glistening in the moonlight showing off her own unshed tears.

"I'm sorry, mother," Y/N whispered.