[80] Y/N

You're a Gryffindor Prefect who comes into possession of the Marauders Map

▪︎ ☆ ▪︎

It was currently 10:00 when you were making your rounds around the castle. It was your job as a prefect to make sure everyone stayed in bed and none were up sneaking around. That night you happen to come across a peculiar piece of parchment that looked oddly familar. You tried thinking back to where you had saw it last and remembered that it was the Weasley Twins that had it. Thinking it was no big deal you decided that you'd get it back to them seeing as though it wasn't just any ordinary parchment. You had a feeling it contained magical properties.

Turns out you were right. The next day when you handed the parchment back to the Weasley Twins they decided to show you how it worked. They knew they could trust you seeing as how you didn't confiscate it in the first place.

"That's so cool!" You exclaimed looking up at the twins with a smile on your face.

"Would you like to join us on our next pranking mission?" Fred asked with a glint of mischief in his eyes.

"As long as you don't tell on us." George added with a matching grin similar to the Cheshire Cat.

"Of course! I'd love to! And I would never dream of telling! I tell you, I've just about had it with Filch anyway."

"Well, it looks like we got ourselves a little pranking buddy. Welcome to the team, Y/N!"