[75] Draco Malfoy

You play a prank on Malfoy with the Weasley Twins

▪︎ ☆ ▪︎

Y/N, Fred and George were gathered outside the Slytherin Common Room listening and laughing at the sounds of their prank in action. They had charmed 100 muggle alarm clocks to go off simultaneously just to annoy the Slytherins, but they had given one snake in particular special treatment. Draco Malfoy had been an awfully rude prick to Y/N's brother, Harry the day before. So, she had asked the twins to help her set up a prank. It sounded harmless at first, but turns out it would actually be quite the opposite.

At the sound of rushing footsteps the three pranksters stepped back and hid under the Invisibility Cloak that Y/N made sure to grab from Harry's trunk. The door was wrenched open and Malfoy himself came storming out. Although he didn't see anybody he knew the culprits were there, so at the top of his lungs he yelled, "My father will hear about this!" And that sent them to the floor.

"Did you know that would happen?" George asked Y/N chuckling to himself.

"Of course I did. Living with muggles has its perks you know. Nair is used to get rid of any unwanted hair." Y/N said with a smirk on her face.

"Oh, so that's why you said put it in his shampoo bottle." Fred hummed in appreciation for the girl's cleverness.

"Yep. As a matter of fact it'll fully take effect in 3, 2, 1..."

"POTTER!!!!"

"Run!"

▪︎ ☆ ▪︎

A/N: Can you imagine a bald Draco? Oh that would be horrid. Also, I had a little trouble writing this one. I'm not sure if I like it. Let me know what you think.