[52] Hermione Granger

When Hermione saves your life

▪︎ ☆ ▪︎

It's almost 10pm and you're currently running through the woods. You and your friend, Hermione had gotten seperated and you were looking for her.

"Hermione! Hermione! Where are you?!" You scream once more as your voice begins to go out due to dehydration.

Suddenly, you hear a noise. Thinking it's Hermione you turn around and start to sprint foreward. Realizing the shadowy figure is actually a Dark Wizard you spin yourself back around and take off. Not getting very far the Dark Wizard starts to catch up. Trying to avoid all the rocks and tree limbs was getting harder by the second and you eventually trip and fall.

As the shadowy figure gets closer you count down the seconds till your impending doom, but fate had other plans.

Just a few feet in front of you stood your best friend, Hermione. With your last bit of strength you yell out her name.

"HERMIONE!!"

She quickly flips around and sees the trouble you're in, so she does the last thing thought possible.

"Avada Kedavra!"

▪︎ ☆ ▪︎

A/N: I know the light isn't green in the gif, but just pretend it is. I hope you liked it. I know I haven't really been uploading any of these lately. I've just been so busy with school that I haven't had time. Also with the other books I'm working on I've just pushed this one to the side. But I promise I haven't abandoned it. It's just going to be awhile before I completely finish it. But anyway, I hope you enjoyed this one. I tried my best. I know my writing isn't the best, but I do enjoy coming up with these little short stories.