[105] Ron Weasley

Ron receives a gift that has him absolutely stunned

▪︎ ☆ ▪︎

Jumping on top of her, Y/N was rudely awakened by an extremely excited Hermione Granger.

"Wake up, Y/N! It's Christmas!" the bushy haired brunette practically screamed.

Groaning in annoyance, Y/N rolled over, pulling her pillow on top of her head to muffle out the noise of excitement coming from all around.

"Not now, 'Mione. I'm sleeping," Y/N gurgled through the soft fabric of her white feather pillow.

"Oh, come on, Y/N! You got to get up! It's Christmas morning!"

Y/N ended up falling off her bed when Hermione "accidentally" pushed her.

"Now you gonna get up?" Hermione smirked, knowing her friend was much too cold to stay laying on the floor.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh!" Y/N groaned, wiping her eyes. Slowly sitting up, the two made eye contact before Y/N tackled Hermione and started tickling her.

Giggling until she was out of breath, Hermione couldn't help but smile.

"Happy Christmas, Y/N."

"Happy Christmas, 'Mione."

▪︎ ☆ ▪︎

Downstairs in the Gryffindor Common Room

"Happy Christmas, Harry!"

"Happy Christmas, Ron!"

The two boys had settled in front of the fireplace opening presents when Y/N and Hermione came downstairs to join them.

"Hey Harry, Ron! Happy Christmas!"

"Happy Christmas, Hermione, Y/N!"

The girls sat down beside each other on the couch as their presents were handed to them by the boys.

"Oooooh, you got a Weasley sweater too! Mum said she was going to make you one."

Harry grinned as he slipped the green knitted fabric over his head.

"It's wonderful!" The raven haired boy exclaimed.

"Oh my goodness! Look guys, I got one too!" Y/N goggled at the marvelous marksmanship before quickly pulling the sweater over her head as well.